Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an ass using baby Ollie to promote the chains, she is so fake. She couldnt talk about her nephew without it being a hard sell.
Can someone remind us of the alternative place to buy them?
I seen a dylan oakes stand in liffey valley... ugh I said to myself as I walked by.. said it a tad too loud 😳🤣
Then a young one walked by in a 4th arc hoodie... jaysus 🙄
Then I passed macdonalds while going to the loo and wondered was Louise mac moanyhole around picking up the rubbish .

That was my cue to leave liffey valley.. was too much 🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a deluded human been , why show everyone what you got Ciara keep it private and personal and stop trying to make a sales pitch out of everything, god love her she would sell her soul at any opportunity 🤦‍♀️ Modeling likes she’s queen bee On Sunday ,I hope someone pulls her up on her behavior. She really has no morals carrying on as normal no shame in her.

Such an ass using baby Ollie to promote the chains, she is so fake. She couldnt talk about her nephew without it being a hard sell.
Can someone remind us of the alternative place to buy them?

Also is she trying to say because she is modelling for Marymount on Sunday she won't t see Luke Sunday :unsure: she has such notions about herself.
Littlesmith , I got one during the week for a present for someone, absolutely gorgeous and so helpful,even emailed me to say I had spelled a name incorrect, I thought about a Dylan oaks one but no way

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was bleeping bad before, she's 10 times worse since she came back, septic beyond septic ,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry now but I see an engagement tomorrow night and my money is also on her being pregnant
Shes no more pregnant than Keith. She said that tit about getting sick today to sow the seed for people to think she’s pregnant.

No mention of that thing in Mahon Point tomorrow, mortified 🙈 Someone message her and ask her 🥴🤣🤣 Also, Mother Earth trying her best to pretend she's going to miss Lukey Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor Healy Rae when in fact even if he had of been there, he'd of been pawned off so she could go modelling (or to the pub) "I should have thought that through" Oh no doubt you did Burp, or maybe you didn't have a choice in the matter. I could fully envisage this one tryna stop Lukey going with his Dad because it's Mother's Day, yet pawning him off on someone else so she could go on the lash. She's just that spiteful type 😤

Reactions: 12
Can anyone explain how you dress a pair of earrings up or wear them down 🤔

Oh and Sar gorgeousist isn't an actual word 🙄 but shur I suppose its pointless being thick unless you show it

• Haha
Does she think we forget her relationship with Brian?
She's obviously at the stage again where she's now telling keeth that he has to come up with a date idea and it's to be a surprise then it'll be her turn. And she's telling us as if this is the first she's hearing about it 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Burp has Luke 99% of the time, her own words and has him for all the big occasions Easter, Christmas etc and as far as she is concerned its not up for discussion with the Dad.
Burp, I hope your day comes and a Judge in the family law court wipes that vile smug off your face, you are nothing but a dictator and bully. You DO NOT have your sons best interests at heart, you are thinking of yourself and how you can control the situation and you use your son as a pawn in the games you play. Thats nothing to be proud of.

Jean must have been a fake because there in no way that sort of behaviour would be tolerated by an accredited counsellor. Burp is so toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah no, she has him doing surprise date nights :LOL: deja vu of Brian doing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Burp has Luke 99% of the time, her own words and has him for all the big occasions Easter, Christmas etc and as far as she is concerned its not up for discussion with the Dad.
Burp, I hope your day comes and a Judge in the family law court wipes that vile smug off your face, you are nothing but a dictator and bully. You DO NOT have your sons best interests at heart, you are thinking of yourself and how you can control the situation and you use your son as a pawn in the games you play. Thats nothing to be proud of.

Jean must have been a fake because there in no way that sort of behaviour would be tolerated by an accredited counsellor. Burp is so toxic
I think her point is that it’s not up for discussion because she does have him 99% of the time. I’d be the exact same IF my child’s partner wasn’t pulling his weight. Let’s be fair here

Reactions: 4

Then pushing the fake anxiety onto Luke so he thinks he has to ring his grandad to give her breakfast. I don't believe half of what she is saying, taking it with a pinch of her Saxa but she is making Luke feel guilty and bad for going away with his father :cry:
She is toxic.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.