Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I haven’t posted but I was working on some gift ideas for Mother’s Day & I have some codes for ye! Please know that these are only available to my followers here.

If the motherly figure in your life doesn’t have her own teeth, maybe she would like teeth whitening strips?
code : WhatACunt25

If the motherly figure in your life has not been ‘driving it on’ and has been eating all around her, the fat bleep, how about a SW membership?

code: GainMoreThanATheWeightOfANewbornEachWeek99

If the motherly figure in your life has passed away, why not pay the local priest to mention her name at mass? Followed by A verse of ‘I don’t get to love You’

code:prayForTheOnesWhoAren’tHere88

If your mother abandoned you as a child, why not relive the trauma and take yourself to a haunted house for the day, on your own?

code:NobodyIsComingForYouJean25

If your mother ran off with the postman, how about an all for one voucher from An Post?

code: NotEvenThePostmanWouldRideHer77

if you were raised by your father as opposed to your mother, would you buy him some bodice from the local butchers for being a stepped up dad?

code:plentyOfSaxaOnItTooKid88

lastly, if you did not have a mother, are not a mother yourself or you simply hate your child and roll your eyes when he talks- would you consider going drinking for the day so that Saturday rolls into Monday?

code:HeinekenFartsAfterDrunkSex999
You’re just the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

Reactions: 12
Ya trying to start a pregnancy rumour....see shes trying to sell Majellas pissy 2nd hand dress..I get a vibe of a bleep off her....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she was that tired and drained she wouldn’t be drinking excessively every week. It’s as simple as that. Alcohol has an effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Over the last 2 weeks she's up 6.5lbs 🤨🤨🤨 she said the other day she was up 6.5 after the weekend with the homophobe 😅😅 that 1st 3lbs of a gain since I started following her journey we are not all dopes like u and that donkey with the teeth girl get over yourself and drive it on with a few sangwiches now

Also shut ur face nobody asked u were them freckles real the dog knows there not and that crater doesn't know what u look like at all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we can just go ahead and close this thread now altogether, because Sarah just casually throwing it out there that she's having a can of Pepsi Max to settle her stomach is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard, and there are some funny fuckers on this thread. She doesn't need anyone taking the piss out of her on here because she's excellent at doing it herself. Oh god, that's just absolute bleeping gold. She's like the David Brent of Slimming World.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It sounds like her stomach turned when she realised all she had today was her breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
PartyDelights.ie (t.b.c)
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry
Judging by all the promoting she’s been doing this week for those brands they actually airnt botherd by what been said over the weeks Shame on them !!!!!!

Wonder will she be off to Killarney tommorow with creepy Keith 🤦‍♀️ I’m Heading in there with a friend for drinks I’ll be keeping a watch out to see Couple of the year roaming around the place 🤮

Reactions: 6
Sorry I haven’t posted but I was working on some gift ideas for Mother’s Day & I have some codes for ye! Please know that these are only available to my followers here.

If the motherly figure in your life doesn’t have her own teeth, maybe she would like teeth whitening strips?
code : WhatACunt25

If the motherly figure in your life has not been ‘driving it on’ and has been eating all around her, the fat bleep, how about a SW membership?

code: GainMoreThanATheWeightOfANewbornEachWeek99

If the motherly figure in your life has passed away, why not pay the local priest to mention her name at mass? Followed by A verse of ‘I don’t get to love You’

code:prayForTheOnesWhoAren’tHere88

If your mother abandoned you as a child, why not relive the trauma and take yourself to a haunted house for the day, on your own?

code:NobodyIsComingForYouJean25

If your mother ran off with the postman, how about an all for one voucher from An Post?

code: NotEvenThePostmanWouldRideHer77

if you were raised by your father as opposed to your mother, would you buy him some bodice from the local butchers for being a stepped up dad?

code:plentyOfSaxaOnItTooKid88

lastly, if you did not have a mother, are not a mother yourself or you simply hate your child and roll your eyes when he talks- would you consider going drinking for the day so that Saturday rolls into Monday?

code:HeinekenFartsAfterDrunkSex999
I’m no more good after that. You have won the internet..,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Some neck talking about feeling flat because of PCOS when she admits drinking alcohol while taking metformin... mind blowing stupidity.. I hope if she pregnant like she wants people to think, she's able to give up drink ... in fact if I was trying for a baby and I had a turn like that I would stay off it for the weekend just incase.. so let's see if pints will be had... 🤔🙄🤥🍻

Reactions: 3
What would they have in common if the sess wasn't involved
Looking like 2 ham hocks hanging in the market?
being assholes?
That they laugh and laugh don’t they? They do!
being stupid?
Being ignorant ?
Living in a delusion?
Hating the sight of each other but pretending for the gram?
Being pink and shiny?
Using the child for their gain?
Eating their own weight in food?
Being world renowned world travellers?
Getting covid a few times?
Smell of dirt off them?
Getting to 🎶love each other🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any predictable predictions for Mothers day?

Reel of Burp dropping mothers day jellies to every woman she knows whether they have kids or not to prove a point.

Stories of Lukes handmade card from school? Burp bawling.

Will Sonic get a bunch of flowers and Ciara for her first mothers day to the tune of the Spice girls mama I love you?

Will Majelly get a gift from Burp for being Tweets ma and her stepped up ma/ Lukes stepped up grandmother/child minder?

Blast of I get to love you after Tweet and Luke go to the garage for flowers and choclates and the Stepped up teacher helps Luke write a card.

Trip to Clarney for Mothers day Lunch perhaps?

Few mothers day BA codes for good measure?
Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she was about to say that Luke won’t be with her for Mother’s Day at the end of that story that she’s showing off the Mother’s Day card, but it cut off! Surely that’s can’t be the case for Ireland’s Mommy of the Year and the Stepped Up Daddy!

I think she was about to say that Luke won’t be with her for Mother’s Day at the end of that story that she’s showing off the Mother’s Day card, but it cut off! Surely that’s can’t be the case for Ireland’s Mommy of the Year and the Stepped Up Daddy!
She will look like a hypocrite if she starts complaining after all the shade she threw at Brian.

Reactions: 8
Sure she probably needs a break away in a hotel somewhere for free as when she's away gatting pints and eating pub grub the pcos dissapears. She doesn't get a spare minute between being a full time front line worker suffering from every ailment god sent and all the laughs they have. She needs another break god love her

Reactions: 5
Such an ass using baby Ollie to promote the chains, she is so fake. She couldnt talk about her nephew without it being a hard sell.
Can someone remind us of the alternative place to buy them?

Also is she trying to say because she is modelling for Marymount on Sunday she won't t see Luke Sunday :unsure: she has such notions about herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.