Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one starting to look for the sympathy vote, for a girl that could barely walk a few weeks back & to see her carry on Sunday Rocking about the place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sarah is gonna tarnish Caroline too before long !!
Who is this caroline one yer on about is she the singer on love cherish page roaring into mic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another one starting to look for the sympathy vote, for a girl that could barely walk a few weeks back & to see her carry on Sunday Rocking about the place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sarah is gonna tarnish Caroline too before long !!
They need each other to cover their SW Groups when they’re away etc! There’s not many that they can rely on anymore as a lot of ‘consultants’ have left

Who is this caroline one yer on about is she the singer on love cherish page roaring into mic
That’s her she’s a SW consultant as well

Reactions: 7
She was going for epidural injections a few days ago.

Reactions: 5
Yea she’s a slimming world consultant too, her band is sparkle with her partner Jen !!! Doing some roaring 🤦‍♀️

She was going for epidural injections a few days ago.

No wonder she was in flying form so one way to numb the pain and get you moving. I do follow her page and like her she seems genuine enough only seen her linked with Sarah wouldn’t be the best company but I guess each to there own !!!

Reactions: 6
Yea she’s a slimming world consultant too, her band is sparkle with her partner Jen !!! Doing some roaring 🤦‍♀️

No wonder she was in flying form so one way to numb the pain and get you moving. I do follow her page and like her she seems genuine enough only seen her linked with Sarah wouldn’t be the best company but I guess each to there own !!!
I do not think she got the injections that is why I am very surprised how active she was. She was very bad last week.

Reactions: 3
Wonder will Burp tell us about her sisters twin news? Her niece is gone so big. Image of sonic :love:

• Haha
I agree with this. You’d nearly feel bad leaving the house reading some of the comments here. If people think these things about Sarah they clearly think these things about every other plus size person. Same thing as the bigot teeth tweeted in my opinion 🤷‍♀️
sarah is a bleep regardless of her weight 😂
Most of us agree her weight isn’t the issue it’s the filters and pretending she is something she isn’t. She charges people money for that tit!

Reactions: 13
Can't wait for her to post the obligatory side by side before & after pics of her at this "fashion show" at the weekend???
Think it's gonna be tough to tell which one is the 'after' pic now though 🤔

Most of us agree her weight isn’t the issue it’s the filters and pretending she is something she isn’t. She charges people money for that tit!
I must be blind, I never notice fat comments, just people saying she filters her own photos. She is always up and down weight the last year, its her content so people will discuss. Or people say if they like or dislike what she is wearing.

• Heart
I agree most of us have issue with her lying and the filters. I’m not in anyway saying I feel sorry for her or anything. All I’m saying is I have seen comments throughout the threads commenting on her weight for example people saying if she lost weight she would be pregnant by now, I take offence to it but that’s only my opinion.

I agree most of us have issue with her lying and the filters. I’m not in anyway saying I feel sorry for her or anything. All I’m saying is I have seen comments throughout the threads commenting on her weight for example people saying if she lost weight she would be pregnant by now, I take offence to it but that’s only my opinion.
Ah no i could be wrong but I think what was meant was IF she actually had PCOS and was trying to go down the route of fertility treatment like she claims, she would definitely be told to lose weight change diet. This would be correct, it’s not an insult it is fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah no i could be wrong but I think what was meant was IF she actually had PCOS and was trying to go down the route of fertility treatment like she claims, she would definitely be told to lose weight change diet. This would be correct, it’s not an insult it is fact.
From my own experience this not correct.

anyway let’s move on.

From my own experience this not correct.

anyway let’s move on.
If you were having trouble to conceive the doctor would look in to a lot of factors such as diet and bmi…..
I’m not saying overweight people cannot get pregnant, of course they can! However if you have fertility issues it’s generally one of the factors 😩
Yes let’s move on back to our girl 🤣

Reactions: 12
No disrespect to anyone but nobody is better/worse than anybody else on here really to be fair. We are all on here either reading or commenting. Most stuff is said tongue in cheek and is taking the piss. We shouldn't get too serious about it.

Reactions: 18
If you were having trouble to conceive the doctor would look in to a lot of factors such as diet and bmi…..
I’m not saying overweight people cannot get pregnant, of course they can! However if you have fertility issues it’s generally one of the factors 😩
Yes let’s move on back to our girl 🤣
Well at my appointment in the clinic they told me the only factor they will take into consideration is age. It’s my experience is all I’m saying.
In Saying that Sarah is a lying bleep and doesn’t even have PCOS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.