Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if Sarah sends luke to school tomorrow she is not just selfish but also negligent. as a teacher I have seen how fast covid is spreading among children. unless she has a very recent negative PCR result for like she shold be erring on the side of caution
Jesus I hope he doesn’t have it, cos with baby and Betty and now gone to his dads who has a pregnant partner 😯

Reactions: 9
I thought with PCOS that the big issue was no ovulating or very occasional?
How the Christ is this one constantly ovulating if she has PCOS?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah stop.... She rang Keith cause the child had a fall to come home from the pub. .. Her child... N like he was with his dad coukd the dad not take him to the hospital and let her know how he was..... Jesus christ.

Reactions: 19
The child had an accident but somehow it’s all about Keith who looks out of his mind drunk in that photo. She needs to give her head a wobble and put Luke first. It’s unsettling to watch how she favours Keith. He gives me the creeps the more time passes

Reactions: 25
The drama outta this one 🥴 You'd swear now his eyeball was hanging out by the way she was going on 🙄 Straight on to hang Brain out to dry ffs 🤣

I'm sorry that poor Luke had a gash to the head, and all is fine. BUT the way she was describing it, I thought it was a big chunk of a cut. Why bring Keith home.. Again Sarah over dramatising things.

Reactions: 21
Not sure if I missed it, but did she say who's going to watch luke for the night?? 🤔 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor kid.

Firstly why could his dad not bring him to the hospital and second why was Keith brought home?
SARAH KEITH IS NOT HIS DAD!!!!!

Also, up all night watching him. He doesnt have a head injury.

Reactions: 23
It’s a wonder Saint Keefff didn’t rush home and perform the surgery on Luke himself! Like what addition would a drunk partner who is too rough with the kid even when he’s sober be?

He must be well oiled considering that Snapchat should read “bust eye buds” and not “busy eye buds”!

Poor kid was probably still dizzy today from being flung around the kitchen against his will by Mommy of the Year last night and that’s why he fell!

• Haha
Poor Keith did not need to come home and that child needed a calm mommy to keep him stable but no this Sarah is bawling making it all about her and then dragging a drunk man ( his teeth in that picture, I actually turned down the brightness on my phone!) home and messing about with the child who wasn't feeling very well to begin with.
When they first split up, Brian was at his wits end with Sarah saying that he was being sent home sick every weekend so she would constantly video call ' to check up on Luke' thecreason Sarah would not continue with mediation because they agreed with Brian that she was acting ridiculously and she did not like that!
She will never let Brian forget this this

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like a right simpleton sometimes watching her stories because I have no kids of my own and I'm not a step up mam but do most kids not fast from 12 anyway, like that's not unusual?

She seems to thrive off medical drama!
I hope the little fella is OK though

• Haha
I feel like a right simpleton sometimes watching her stories because I have no kids of my own and I'm not a step up mam but do most kids not fast from 12 anyway, like that's not unusual?

She seems to thrive off medical drama!
I hope the little fella is OK though
It’s possible she feeds Luke bodadoes via IV during the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So let me get this straight, cos I have kids with another person. he is a fool but we have of course had this happen at some stages and it’s a call from the hospital/doctor etc I’d get from him, Brian the father had Luke and his family were there prob too but the child had to be rushed by Sarah to hospital, so Brian never thought of taking him to the hospital? Ok this is what really happened. Sarah got a call. Brian was taking the child to the doc/hospital as he fell. Sarah needed a martyr story so instead of going to the hospital she wasted time, got him dropped to her instead of meeting Brian there , then rang her drunk “fella” and all the drama ensued. Also it’s not plastic surgery ffs that’s just the unit name. It’s not like he will be getting Botox. Also notice how immediately she turned it back to her eating and how good she was! Cos the ego never stops. Also that creepy Turkey delph keeeeef is absolutely scuttered in those pics. His eyes are blue! 1 blew east and 1 blew west 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I assume she will be using this incident as ammunition against the actual father.
Ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.