Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke will get a diagnosis of PCOS when he is getting checked out. Maybe some endometriosis thrown in for good measure. Sarah has done her research. This won’t end at a cut eyebrow. Poor kid
For sure! She’ll have the poor kid on the Eyebrow Transplant List before the ink is dry on the outpatient admission form!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she got the call to say he’d had a fall, why was her priority to get him to her instead of getting him to a&e? Did she not want the dad to bring him and take the glory away from her bringing him? If that was me I would have said get him to a hospital and I’ll meet you there. Skewed priorities.

Reactions: 22
Yea I have to say, I definitely have sided with Brian in all this as I think she is the most vicious bleep I ever laid eyes on & im grateful she wasn’t in my era of secondary school as I would say we would have crossed paths - but Brian why are you allowing this ? Why didn’t ye take him to the hospital and ring her then? Maybe he was crying for his mother? I don’t know, but you’re playing into her hands by letting her act as if she is mother of the year - I mean even with covid it’s literally one parent with a sick child in a and e, so if your partner couldn’t come cos of her son then we get it. I stood up for Brian when the pregnant new partner announcement was made and then I realised reading other posts, that yes perhaps it is a bit soon because if Sarah was pregnant now we would be saying it was! Anyway, Brian you’re doing nothing to help yourself. Maybe you’re awaiting a court date I don’t know, I want to be on your side, but you do need to man up a bit she isn’t your partner anymore and he is YOUR son.

Reactions: 22
God she loves the drama!! Plastic surgery ffs.. one of mine ripped their top lip off in a playground and they send you to Plastic surgery bcoz it's on the face and the surgeon has the skills for minimal scaring.. gowl!!!

Reactions: 11
Yea I have to say, I definitely have sided with Brian in all this as I think she is the most vicious bleep I ever laid eyes on & im grateful she wasn’t in my era of secondary school as I would say we would have crossed paths - but Brian why are you allowing this ? Why didn’t ye take him to the hospital and ring her then? Maybe he was crying for his mother? I don’t know, but you’re playing into her hands by letting her act as if she is mother of the year - I mean even with covid it’s literally one parent with a sick child in a and e, so if your partner couldn’t come cos of her son then we get it. I stood up for Brian when the pregnant new partner announcement was made and then I realised reading other posts, that yes perhaps it is a bit soon because if Sarah was pregnant now we would be saying it was! Anyway, Brian you’re doing nothing to help yourself. Maybe you’re awaiting a court date I don’t know, I want to be on your side, but you do need to man up a bit she isn’t your partner anymore and he is YOUR son.
Brian sounds like a big shite!

Reactions: 9
But can you imagine the scene she caused when she got the phonecall and when he dropped him back 🥴 Can you just imagine 🤦🏼‍♀️ So if he had rang her from the hospital she would have lost the plot altogether. Of course she's making it out to be far worse than what it actually is because he was in Brian's care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But can you imagine the scene she caused when she got the phonecall and when he dropped him back 🥴 Can you just imagine 🤦🏼‍♀️ So if he had rang her from the hospital she would have lost the plot altogether. Of course she's making it out to be far worse than what it actually is because he was in Brian's care.
His main concern should be the wellbeing of his child and not how is ex would react. He's a grown man!

Reactions: 8
People on here making Brian out to be a saint, of ye is such a saint why doesn’t he fight for his child!
When ye say fight for his child I can't understand this. No one knows what that man does only himself. Imagine dealing with an imbecile like her. She's toxic and she's fuming that's he's with someone else and got on with his life and the final nail in the coffin was his gf getting pregnant she has been rattled since. Also they weren't married so Brian has damn all rights to Luke unless he goes to court and fight for full custody and even that takes years for men to get he's only got guardianship which gives him damn all rights and she has all the rights. We can all say this and that about that man but he doesn't put his life on social media like she does so really who are we to comment ! She could have threatened the guards on him to bring Luke back last night or anything !

Reactions: 23
When ye say fight for his child I can't understand this. No one knows what that man does only himself. Imagine dealing with an imbecile like her. She's toxic and she's fuming that's he's with someone else and got on with his life and the final nail in the coffin was his gf getting pregnant she has been rattled since. Also they weren't married so Brian has damn all rights to Luke unless he goes to court and fight for full custody and even that takes years for men to get he's only got guardianship which gives him damn all rights and she has all the rights. We can all say this and that about that man but he doesn't put his life on social media like she does so really who are we to comment ! She could have threatened the guards on him to bring Luke back last night or anything !
But we don't know if he rang Sarah to come collect the child as he didn't want to deal with it. No one knows.

But the sensible thing would have been to take the child straight to the hospital and call Sarah once he arrived there!

The whole thing was a farce including her having to call the guy she is shacking up with to come to the rescue.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her stories yet. What exactly did Keith do? He looked pissed in that pic so wouldn't been of much help.

• Haha
I know this has been said before but she can’t keep her hands out of her mouth, it’s mouth, chin, repeat. It’s gross. Doesn’t she watch back her videos?

Reactions: 6
Maybe Brian did take him to the hospital, we only have her word for how everything played out (and remember she bought a house!!!)....surely we'd have had an A&E photo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Imagine what the lads were saying when donkeyteeeeeeth left the stag party yesterday to attend to a child that isn't his and doesn't know him long !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually bored of the Sarah/Brian drama, both as bad as each other!
But I want to stick around to see the booooodiful jumpsuit that definitely fitted her but needed to be let out. When is the Royal family wedding ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No matter what was happening in CUH Sarah was making damn sure she was having her tea/coffee.... Loser.... instead of keeping her mask on at all times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.