Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah when your on here having a snoop, can you please do me a favour and start answering your messages/question boxes, I know someone who has messaged you 4 times 3 of which were about your part time PCOS and you didn't bother to answer, I'd ask you direct myself but you'd only play victim and block me.

Reactions: 8
This is a dig at Brian... she's a bleep... not a fan of that word
.but it's what came to mind...
She’s right in a way. Kids don’t forget. Luke will remember his feelings of displacement at having his daddy out & another daddy in. He will remember all the times he was forced to perform for the camera. He will remember all the rows that evidently happen regularly in that house. Will he remember walking down a random street in 2021? Doubtful. She’s only fooling herself

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is a dig at Brian... she's a bleep... not a fan of that word
.but it's what came to mind...
When I read that, my instant reaction was 😯 I hope someone shows that to Brian. Shes actually obsessed. Imagine the tit she'd be doing to Brian if she were single with his news!!

Reactions: 17
He is collateral damage in all of this. Brian is no better IMO already having a new baby with someone else. A supportive mother would help Luke through all this upheaval instead of forcing this new daddy situation on him. Keith must be a right fool to put up with it. I’d be weirded out by any guy who wants to be a ready made daddy to a small child he barely knows
Yes 100% I said the same thing. They seem to be as bad as each other. Rushing into relationships and bringing more children into it. Not learning from their mistakes.

Reactions: 7
What a horrible thing to do the poor child lying down and to get that into his eye.
Not one bit funny
And then he lay and let Luke do it to him as if that makes it ok… you’re disgusting sarah burp absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 10
That definitely went in his eye! Not funny.. Keith was so out of order doing that and Sarah was worse to have the phone out to record and post it 🤦‍♀️ Stupid..

Reactions: 7
That definitely went in his eye! Not funny.. Keith was so out of order doing that and Sarah was worse to have the phone out to record and post it 🤦‍♀️ Stupid..
Omg I felt so sorry for the poor little boy no need at all to do that he wasent expecting it and defo went in to his poor eye.
And your wan then videoing it jezs
If my fella did that to my child he would be fecking ate

Reactions: 11
Was on wai earlier but fell asleep so was midway posting this 😂Your skin is not glowing. It’s literally shiny as duck as you have a camera shining straight into it! Also you are one saddo with the forcing Del Boy on your son to post his letter. No one needs to know!! We don’t care you went to town and posted a Santa letter. Also now you have your 5 year old on the beg and dancing for money on Instagram. You really are scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 11
I feel this will all go tits up soon with teeefff 🙈 she's insufferable🤯imagine her stories then!! "It was all an act for lukey to have a stable home. But do you know what it just wasn't right. It wasn't me. I just need to do me. I have such great family and friends and I had to do what was right for me....oh ya and for Lukey because I just need to be the best MOM to Luke j'know what I mean. Just had to do what was right for me (& Luke almost forgot to mention my whole world again)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel this will all go tits up soon with teeefff 🙈 she's insufferable🤯imagine her stories then!! "It was all an act for lukey to have a stable home. But do you know what it just wasn't right. It wasn't me. I just need to do me. I have such great family and friends and I had to do what was right for me....oh ya and for Lukey because I just need to be the best MOM to Luke j'know what I mean. Just had to do what was right for me (& Luke almost forgot to mention my whole world again)
Remember wen her and Brian got back together wen Luke was a baby I mean it was ment to be if 2 ppl can’t stay from each other duck off sarah! But yes ur 100% right there, j no wat I dnt get why she stills have pics of Brian on her page if that was me and I hated him as much as she makes out I’d have burned and deleted every pic of him

Reactions: 10
I read that in Sarah's voice .. gas is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.