Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the feeling teeth is as bad as burps....cause he sure as hell seems to be playing up to the cameras !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she thought that it was ok to put Keith doing that to poor Luke on her stories! That is twice now that we have seen an edge to the perfect relationship that Keith and Luke have. Sarah you can try to dress it up with all of the quote, music and staged photographs but your stories then tell the truth!
Poor Luke, it's obvious his mommy is putting her bitterness and desire to look like a family for show above his feelings

Reactions: 9
Does she remind anyone else of Jay from the Inbetweeners with the constant boasting? 🤔Everything is always the best, the greatest, beauddddiiiffull 🙄

The edge to the 'perfect' relationship we see with Keith and Luke is there because Keith isn't his Dad and I think Keith sees Luke as his little brother/cousin someone to mess around and play with as opposed to being in a more caring responsible role.

Sarah's desire to get revenge or show Brian or whatever she is at is going to irreparable damage to her son and he will end up resenting her. Its Keith now but who will it be in 2 years time or 5 years time or 10 years time ...who 'will get to love them then' 🙄🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she thought that it was ok to put Keith doing that to poor Luke on her stories! That is twice now that we have seen an edge to the perfect relationship that Keith and Luke have. Sarah you can try to dress it up with all of the quote, music and staged photographs but your stories then tell the truth!
Poor Luke, it's obvious his mommy is putting her bitterness and desire to look like a family for show above his feelings
Sure did she not throw water in his face as a joke before. Bullying her son seems hilarious to her. She is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Sarah is at best a sad case who does not want to be alone so will settle for any relationship and try to mould it in to what she wants. It is obvious Sarah and Keith have no chemistry, Sarah is still in love with Brian and maybe Keith still holds a torch for his ex and they are trying to fool themselves that they can create this perfect family.

Sarah is desperate for a baby but she needs to work out Keith and Luke's issues first, that child is only 5 and not able for the way Keith plays with him, cue Sarah coming on her stories now saying that Keith and Luke are always messaging and Luke adores it but that child was still rubbing his eye after so it stung him. Also she has shown Keith appearing to be annoyed with Luke and changing demeanour very quickky when the camera is on him, Sarah that is a red flag for both you and Kèith!

Reactions: 13
I used to feel sorry for dopey Keith thinking he was stuck but I see it now he's loving life in front of the camera too getting his freebies etc. The way he looks around with the cake in his hand waiting for permission to smash a cake in the child's face so it csn be recorded for the gram. He's just as bad as her.

Reactions: 15
I used to feel sorry for dopey Keith thinking he was stuck but I see it now he's loving life in front of the camera too getting his freebies etc. The way he looks around with the cake in his hand waiting for permission to smash a cake in the child's face so it csn be recorded for the gram. He's just as bad as her.
I actully cant get that video out of my head that poor little boy lying down doing nothing to no one and that lump pushing a cake into his little face and his eye.
He is an innocent child and ok they may of thought it was a joke but it wasent it was planned for her to tape it for the gram
Surely his dad will see that clip by christ if it was me I'd be haveing words with them today over the way thay poor child was used for content.

Reactions: 10
That poor child, he got new pyjamas like most of the rest of Ireland for tonight. But unlike our children, he had to earn his! Imagine her ordering the child to say thank you for the pyjamas, she was prompting him like crazy so just imagine how many times she attempted to film that before she got a video she could show.
And then he had to pose in front of the tree for her #ads and endure a cake being squashed into his eye, all so his greedy mother could get more free things.
Sarah, buy your child pyjamas without any expectation of the poor child having to work for them he is only 5, and let him enjoy the toy show in peace like very other child gets to do, you cruel woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Teeth is just too fat for skinny clothes... those red PJs are too tight on him. What a twit.... he's the fattest out of all the Burke's fellas .... again poor Sarah got the short straw....

Just saying 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly the girl has confidence coming out her ears. Her amazing brows. 🧐 flawless skin 🤯 I swear to god she’s weak for herself! Someone said above she still hasn’t removed any pics of Brian & I think that’s shocking!!

Reactions: 17
I said that months ago.... I think he's probably just a but slow....
I think he knows exactly what he is doing, picked a girl so desperate to be seen to be the picture of #happiness she will tolerate his behaviour, now living in her home and getting free things and attention.
Let's face it, Keith does not have his pick of girls!

Reactions: 15
Wonder were the cupcakes gifted?! I'd say the girl who made them was delighted to see them getting stuffed in their faces, great appreciation for the girls work

Reactions: 6
She is right, a child will never forget who was there and how they were made feel.

Luke wont forget being used as a pawn by his mother. He won't forget his parents yelling at each other while he sat in the car. He will never forget his mother sitting back laughing while her latest boyfriend took centre stage.

Great job there Sarah.

Reactions: 14
She is right, a child will never forget who was there and how they were made feel.

Luke wont forget being used as a pawn by his mother. He won't forget his parents yelling at each other while he sat in the car. He will never forget his mother sitting back laughing while her latest boyfriend took centre stage.

Great job there Sarah.
And likewise with his father. Two very selfish parents at play here and the poor child is collateral damage

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.