Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry now bit her skin is shocking , she needs polyfiller not a feckin facial
I just came on to say the same, jesus she is painful. Her skin looks so red and angry, full of marks on her chin, yet she thinks it's flawless. Mother of God does she listen to herself. Natural light me hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't see whats so great about her skin either, doesn't look any different to all over the years only a bit redder. Thought maybe the high colour was from all the ham/beard rash ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the excitement of starting NEW family traditions... going out for dinner AND not only that, bringing her son 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said last night that last Christmas they were on a bit of a break and relationships need that too. duck off Sarah. You are far from an expert in relationships and in most relationships people don't don't need a break .

Reactions: 15
She said last night that last Christmas they were on a bit of a break and relationships need that too. duck off Sarah. You are far from an expert in relationships and in most relationships people don't don't need a break .
Never had a break! My bollox is looking at me even when I’m asleep ffs you do not need a break a few months in. You may want a break but you adult and just talk it through. The amount of times my fella wished he could fire me into a skip or out of a car 😂😂😂 we just do silent car on the drive home and then once we are in better humours we just say weren’t we some fools earlier. There ya go you put on your headphones and watch Netflix I’ll have a bottle and there’s our break. It’s not hard like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there no real friend or decent sister than would tell her cop the duck on ?!
Is this a rhetorical question?

This no makeup shite will be forgotten about when the collab ends. It will be back to layers of makeup and filters. I think she did this last year as well. Isn’t she a brand ambassador for oh my shite makeup?

Reactions: 6
Think we may all chip in for a guide dog for this one she’s clearly bleeping blind if she thinks her skin looks flawless 🙄🤣 the peel they did obviously aggravated her skin it’s shocking looking!
Morto for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what happens when you take every freebie going, the company are more interested in your engagement and reach than they are in your actual needs. Sarah is no fool, she knows how bad her skin is looking but she must come on and say that her skin is flawless when her chin looks like the surface of the moon!
She was obviously under a contract to promote that awful brow product that made her brows look so bad, because there is no way she could have thought the way they made the top half of her face look oversized was attractive, it seems she may have permanent bulges under her eyebrow from getting too much botox.
This idiot cannot appreciate quality over quantity, she will have real problems with scarring and early aging in years to come, the best thing for your skin is drinking lots of water!

Reactions: 11
J no wat bugs me the way she does that ok sign with her hand wen she’s talking shes a melt I swear flawless skin me tit Iv less cellulite on my arm wuld she jus stop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another questions box she won't answer. Also are they having pints? Surely they aren't driving home 😕

Reactions: 6
Just saw the photos on her grid.

She really is trying to push the doting stepfather thing. I've said it before, she needs therapy and not counselling. Can you imagine her reaction if Brian lowered himself to her level and was posting photis of his girlfriend with Luke? She would go berserk.

Watch this space.

Reactions: 13
Is that the fella she was going to marry was he having an affair is that why the wedding was cancelled?
No he wasn't having an affair. She was nasty as duck to him throughout there whole relationship. He cudnt do right for her. Brian is a genuinely lovely guy. She nearly drove him to depression. And her family treated him like tit in his job wen they broke up.

Reactions: 3
Did she tell them it was Keith's birthday? Dessert and a Happy Birthday sang.. Shes laughing and he looks mortified! Poor fella.. I can't like! She's a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 7
This honk needs to take the filter off her phone and her life. No one is seeing this great skin or life she is portraying

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.