Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ was she filming a John Lewis ad? A bit much. Totally insensitive to Luke’s dad. She is truly the ex girlfriend of nightmares!

Reactions: 14
The decoration for Teeth may aswell be put on the tree this year cause it'll be in the fire next year! Handy that it's made from chipboard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who told her that sitting on the floor while doing ads was a good thing?? I know she’s trying to work angles but it’s annoying 😂😂 I’m sure we are in for some more nauseating reels and pictures from ‘family’ day today 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow hallmark moment, snap chatting keith the christmas tree last year. I can see the christmas movie now.
She was a bitter, vindictive, bitchy ditched bride to me, and he was a night worker, using snapchat for company and sending dick pics on lonely winter nights. Then she sent him a snap of the christmas tree and said "Wait til you see my bigger bush".... a norry love story, coming soon xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow hallmark moment, snap chatting keith the christmas tree last year. I can see the christmas movie now.
She was a bitter, vindictive, bitchy ditched bride to me, and he was a night worker, using snapchat for company and sending dick pics on lonely winter nights. Then she sent him a snap of the christmas tree and said "Wait til you see my bigger bush".... a norry love story, coming soon xxxx
Can’t wait!

Reactions: 2
All jokes aside she is one deranged person. She will do untold damage to Luke the way she is going. Plus those decorations look tit I wouldn’t be bragging about them. 164 likes on her happy family reel out of 40k followers says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All jokes aside she is one deranged person. She will do untold damage to Luke the way she is going. Plus those decorations look tit I wouldn’t be bragging about them. 164 likes on her happy family reel out of 40k followers says it all.
Luke is the one going to suffer the whole thing, even if Her and Keith work out. So much had changed in that little boys life on 2 years! She speak horribly about his dad in front of him!

Reactions: 8
Luke is the one going to suffer the whole thing, even if Her and Keith work out. So much had changed in that little boys life on 2 years! She speak horribly about his dad in front of him!
He is collateral damage in all of this. Brian is no better IMO already having a new baby with someone else. A supportive mother would help Luke through all this upheaval instead of forcing this new daddy situation on him. Keith must be a right fool to put up with it. I’d be weirded out by any guy who wants to be a ready made daddy to a small child he barely knows

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here she is! Where she loves to be! Surrounded by loads of balls! Cmere is it just me if does the tree look like it was only just starting to be put up and she broke all the other decorations! Theres about 10 baubles on the bleeping thing! I’d use that for me kitchen ffs and that reel. It should say burpy keeeef and boy. She’s pitiful.

Attachments

• Haha
Sure she is a haphazard lazy bleep, sure she cuts off the lights every year and buys new ones

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
J hear her start a new tradition ow the 3 of us go I. And post his letter the 3 of us go for dinner the 3 of us bla bla bla could she not post the letter jus her and Luke last year keep the tradition jus like and moms day why in gods name do she need a mam to start a tradition with her son some one said it up the thread Luke’s been used she culdnt careless about his letter been posted she’s like a love sick teenager the carry on of her

Reactions: 7
J hear her start a new tradition ow the 3 of us go I. And post his letter the 3 of us go for dinner the 3 of us bla bla bla could she not post the letter jus her and Luke last year keep the tradition jus like and moms day why in gods name do she need a mam to start a tradition with her son some one said it up the thread Luke’s been used she culdnt careless about his letter been posted she’s like a love sick teenager the carry on of her
She is only trying to get at her ex, she is full of cack! Keith the teeth will see that as well.

I'm sorry now bit her skin is shocking , she needs polyfiller not a feckin facial

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.