Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seratago

Chatty Member
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion? 🙈

Made a Daddy of Keefff & she acted so smugly, but karmas paid her back with a new baby Buckley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Puffin

VIP Member
Can we move on from the council house talk please? This thread is about Superstar Sar not her sister and what house she does or does not have.

Disclaimer: came from a council house , work full time and am back in college not everyone who comes from a council estate is a state sponger and quite frankly it's really outdated attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

brandambassador

VIP Member
Christmas 🎅 day prediction:

Introducing Baby Teeth Burp Bodadoe O Connor

Due in 40 weeks time
*haven’t taken a pregnancy test yet & not sure I’m pregnant but desperate for a Christmas Day announcement*

🎶 I get to lovvvvvvvee youuuuu 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Seratago

Chatty Member
lol I remember a friend of mine. Her baby daddy got another girl pregnant. We had to pop her full of Xanax she took it so bad and her wee girl was around 10 at the time. I can’t help but feel sorry for her too
Nah, sorry, can’t feel sorry for her at all, she’s poison!

She lied about buying the house she’s still renting!

She lied about being the one who called off the wedding and then finally admitted it was Brian who legged it with his shower gel!

She made it very clear that she would be the one calling the shots and that Luke would never experience Christmas morning in any other home except hers!

She then moved a new boyfriend into her son’s home while his dads side of the bed was still warm.

Then she proceeded to force a relationship between her new boyfriend and her son while he was most likely still coming to terms with the fact his dad had left their family home!

She made it very clear that she was not co-parenting with Brian whilst all the while bigging up daddy Keeffff as he was really stepping up to the mark!

She couldn’t get enough of her “I get to lovvvvvvveeee you” insta stories with herself, Keef and Lukey playing happy families for the camera!

She then came online to 40,000+ people basically trying to imply that her son doesn’t see his father in his family unit as per an alleged drawing he had to do for homework!

She then had a mini-breakdown cos her ex’s girlfriend is pregnant and accused Brian of replacing Luke!

Nah, not one bit of sympathy for her, couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl IMO…… Keef should be at home packing his bags!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

sron

VIP Member
Most people don't understand what true love is?? They are together less than a year. Fuck off!Come back to me Sar when ye have weathered storms together, when your lives were falling apart and it would have been easier to walk away but love is what made ye fight and come out the other side with an even better understanding of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Catmalogin

I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a shit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants
Great little country. I work, my partner works - shit wages for what we do - but guess what we bust our asses working - we saved for a deposit, we went out and bought our own house and we now have a mortgage for the next 35 years. It’s not a brand new build - kitted out by the ‘council’. It’s an old neglected house that we are making liveable - room by room - as we can afford it. Can you blame some of us for having f*cked up views of the council, their tenants and the screwed up system that exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lovelula

VIP Member
Seriously rattled on her latest stories....I dont think its brian that's bothering her at all I think it's the return of Ratshole or Ratsout and what shes posting on this thread...has her rattled.
The child came out of school with Keith in the picture because he would be sleeping in the shed tonight with Mikey if he drew Brian...this family we've created...you'd swear they were together 20 years with 10 foster kids or something...

And I think its nasty enough she keeps bringing up the alpaca thing about Donna..at the end of the day it's her sister...if someone was talking shit about my sister and giving her a nickname on tattle I would not keep calling her by it.Seems very sly thing to do...she could be low key insecure and sarah keeps bringing it up

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Seratago

Chatty Member
You can just smell a day out in the Family Law Court coming with all of the “everything I do is for him, my absolute world” (when I’m not out drinking myself to death with my live in boyfriend of barely a few months having a steak sanggggggggwich) ….. “yes Judge, even blackening his Dad’s name to over 40,000 people on the internet’s is all for Lukey O’Connors benefit, I swear Judge!
“I’ve found him a new Daddy now Judge, can we just cut out the old one, he’s a horrible man, gave me the flick and then robbed me shower gel….. Keef the Teef is so much nicer to Lukey (when he notices me recording them together)”.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Taylor17

VIP Member
What exactly comes under the heading of being a girlfriend first? I'm familiar with the duties and sacrifices and triumphs of being a mother. During my time as a girlfriend to many lucky chaps 🤣 it was mainly riding and having fun and maybe being a bit psycho from time to time was the gist of it in the first few months. None of that had to come before anything. She's on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BA4Life

First time poster long time lurker! I was down collecting my friends son from hurling and Brian was there! No Keith!!! When I came out all wasn’t hunky dorey looked like herself and Brain were having it out by the car. Looked like the child was in the car and a lot of pointing from her and he looked annoyed! It was a very heated conversation from where I was standing! I was double parked so I had to run but I hope he called her out on her shit she put up yesterday no need to put the child on social media or his little life! Disgraceful behaviour from her! That poor child! She should also leave Brian out of her content he’s a lovely guy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Herderlah

I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a shit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

imonlyheretoread

As a mother should she not be encouraging Luke to include his dad also ? I’m not separated from my husband but I can tell you if I was and regardless of what the reason for the separation was if one of our kids arrived home with that picture I’d have sat them down and explained that daddy is one of the most important people and should always be included ! And if he had a new partner and my kids had a relationship with her then she should be included also !! I really just can’t get my head around women who turn toxic when a separation happens , that is hurting no one but the kids ! Disgusting behaviour from her in those stories and awfully sad that poor Luke has this view now of what “his “ family is 🥲

Reactions: 33

Herderlah

Great little country. I work, my partner works - shit wages for what we do - but guess what we bust our asses working - we saved for a deposit, we went out and bought our own house and we now have a mortgage for the next 35 years. It’s not a brand new build - kitted out by the ‘council’. It’s an old neglected house that we are making liveable - room by room - as we can afford it. Can you blame some of us for having f*cked up views of the council, their tenants and the screwed up system that exists.
Does that chip on ur shoulder hurt or...? while you will own ur house in 35 years and will have a nice little nest egg for ur children I didn’t have that option.. not everyone has the same circumstances as you, I came up threw the foster system I work hard don’t drink have two kids , I do not live on benefits or have a medical /GP only card and have a husband who also works , considering MY circumstances I’m quite happy with my little life ... my kids will brought up not to judge people on whether they have a mortgage or not .. I pay just over 500 a month in rent so it’s not free house . Sorry to derail the thread it’s just I often wonder is it cold up there on these high horses ye trot about on 🤪 now lads I could literally stay here all day arguing cause ye all seem to think a council house means I sit around in my dressing gown watching Jeremy kyle (love that cliche) but I’m off to work ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
This woman does herself no favours at all. I think she is the most unlikeable instagrammer I have ever come across.. Joanne larby being a close second.
At least Joanne doesn’t post her plate absolutely licked clean like this feral cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sarah don’t be a fucking cunt and cause any unnecessary drama or hassle to a pregnant woman please. The same pregnant woman who minds your son as if he’s her own I am sure when he’s with them. Don’t be a fucking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31