Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house that she loves so much she’s trying to buy it now, even though she celebrated buying it already!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she bother putting up a question box, I never see her going through it and answering the questions.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember her god son and best friend. The slimming girl that was caught drunk driving? Did she just vanish I have never seen her or him on the stories again.

Does anyone remember her god son and best friend. The slimming girl that was caught drunk driving? Did she just vanish I have never seen her or him on the stories again.
Supermom she’s still around. But burps thinks she’s above her I’d say. So no sign of scanger Theresa on her stories. Sure she was running out of people to be godmother to the kids so that’s why she asked pcosarah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't think its much of an age gap but teeth is a smoker and fair skinned so perhaps looks older.
Shes 30 hes 31...her hair looks much better short but at the same time when she has it long I do think it makes her look younger.

They met that fightingtheinnerdemon one last night another cork insta person and her gang...
Theyre gas there are couples who would get jealous if another person joined their table, I'd say these 2 would jump in with strangers so they wouldnt have to be alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a right nose on her page last night 🤣 Jesus her food choices have had a major change since the beginning
bleeping hell 😮
If she was still churning out food like this I think she would be more respected as a slimming world advocate. At the moment she is just a joke

Reactions: 9
Are you serious? Really? What does she do in there? Like a floor sweeper?
She owns it but ya she jus kinda stands around sweeps the floor u might see her doin the odd shampoo when she’s actually in there, but defo not a hairdresser ciaras the hairdresser the younger sister works there she’s a junior

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So alpaca not a hairdresser & Sarah’s forever home (that she already bought 🤥🤥🤥🤔 but she’s buying again 🤥🤥) is a rental!!
any more goss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to go to Sarah's SW group now and then as a visiting member and followed her on FB and Insta regularly back then, she used to inspire....not anymore. To see her now touting jellies and posting regular pics of chips and other shite when she is out, I cannot believe she is still a SW leader. It is constant. Narcissism has set in, and it is toxic.

Reactions: 7
I used to go to Sarah's SW group now and then as a visiting member and followed her on FB and Insta regularly back then, she used to inspire....not anymore. To see her now touting jellies and posting regular pics of chips and other shite when she is out, I cannot believe she is still a SW leader. It is constant. Narcissism has set in, and it is toxic.
i reckon the only saving grace is that SW works kinda self employed doesn’t it?If she had an actual employer boss she would be fucked out the door

Reactions: 5
So I think they get 40-50% of the takings? And the bigger the group the bigger the cut. So she’s getting €3.50-4.50 of each €9, not sure how it works for sales of bars and things

Reactions: 2
You still report to a local SW leader and an area manager, and I assume if you tout the SW business on your social media you should also be accountable there for how it looks to just constantly be off plan and flouting it. Certainly doesn't reflect well on SW that's for sure, am surprised tbh, but they won't make another euro outta me!! Its such a shame actually because when Sarah was starting out she was really inspirational and had good meal ideas and tips etc. I ditched SW last year when I realised how bad it was for me and saw through the bull that they spout. Calorie counting is the only way for me now.

Reactions: 7
I follow that Caroline girl whose also a SW leader in cork but she’s amazing healthy cook etc for her family, she had a bad accident so at moment is recovering but she would make you want to join. Where as Sarah makes me want to eat a bag of Kerr pinks at breakfast lunch and dinner

Reactions: 10
Come to think of it, she hasnt been 9n today about joining her online class this week, maybe she booked the day off "work" is its possible she got a talk from slimmingworld about her consistency etc...possible for the drama she hasnt spoken about that happened last week🤷‍♀️ i mean she really isnt great for inspiring her class with the food posts gone down hill so much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.