Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon the only saving grace is that SW works kinda self employed doesn’t it?If she had an actual employer boss she would be fucked out the door
Ya it’s like me managing a super value but promoting tescos offers in store it’s exactly
Wat she’s doing I really don’t no how she gets away with it the bully

Come to think of it, she hasnt been 9n today about joining her online class this week, maybe she booked the day off "work" is its possible she got a talk from slimmingworld about her consistency etc...possible for the drama she hasnt spoken about that happened last week🤷‍♀️ i mean she really isnt great for inspiring her class with the food posts gone down hill so much
I thinkin she got a telling off already cos she used have slimming world in her bio she used promote it more on her page so is she tryna come across now that this is her “personal page” not her slimming world one? She’s a clever witch her u wuldnt no wat she’s up 2

Reactions: 5
I follow that Caroline girl whose also a SW leader in cork but she’s amazing healthy cook etc for her family, she had a bad accident so at moment is recovering but she would make you want to join. Where as Sarah makes me want to eat a bag of Kerr pinks at breakfast lunch and dinner
Yeah but now she’s only gone and put up she’s going to Sarah for her virtual group and weigh in so no thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ffs getting Keith on the necklace.... what the duck like.... Next it will be a tattoo of his name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok look we all know not to take medical advice online but I’m bleeping dying here of second hand embarrassment could someone please please help me out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going out with a fella for 5/6 months and going around with his name around your neck 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she bother putting up a question box, I never see her going through it and answering the questions.
I don’t get these question boxes… who would bother asking a nobody from cork banal questions? Really like?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine giving a discount to an “influencer” or gifting her the items and she goes and puts them on the path. ON THE bleeping FOOTPATH… 😂😂
Honestly, I don’t know who’s worse… the shop for collabing with her or her with her literal dog tit posts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a theory about why she put up the Q&A box today but as usual never answers them, I could be wrong as I’m not sure what way statistics etc work but obviously you have sad cunts that need to tell her how happy she looks, therefor her engagement statics are higher when she puts up the Q&A.. it’s also the same day she collabs with yet another jewellers.. can she show the jewellers her general stats from today and let on it’s all because of the collab and filling them with shite that she’s sending lots of traffic over to their page?

Reactions: 27
I have a theory about why she put up the Q&A box today but as usual never answers them, I could be wrong as I’m not sure what way statistics etc work but obviously you have sad cunts that need to tell her how happy she looks, therefor her engagement statics are higher when she puts up the Q&A.. it’s also the same day she collabs with yet another jewellers.. can she show the jewellers her general stats from today and let on it’s all because of the collab and filling them with shite that she’s sending lots of traffic over to their page?
Nail on the head 👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.