Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only for Sarah I wouldn't know now to have manners when I'm in a shop. We would be lost without her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only for Sarah I wouldn't know now to have manners when I'm in a shop. We would be lost without her
Did ya hear she’s a full time working mom?? Na sure many know tho she don’t like to broadcast it, An inspiration for the youth of today so she is,

Reactions: 4
I worked in retail for years when I was younger. The odd annoying customer would tell me to have a good day. In my head I would tell the F Off. I'm stuck behind a counter dealing with the crappy public, how could I possibly have a good day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she not bringing her son for a haircut.

He is not Keiths son Sara, stop trying to force the relationship.

Reactions: 14
What’s the craic about the ex and the shower gel? She didn’t actually say he left and took the shower gel did she? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did 🤣she also said she went 2 him in sexy lingerie and he turned away 😮
I honestly thought everyone was rippin the piss 😂 Can’t believe she actually said it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She obviously pulled out all the stops to keep him if she was putting the sexy lingerie on but Jesus imagine telling that to Instagram, I’d die of shame ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we have a big round of applause for Sarah, she says have a nice day ........FFS
If this is news to her everyone around her must be rude cu#ts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't pull out any stops to hold on Brian. She bitched about him and ridiculed everything he did for her regularly on snapchat and Instagram. She also said she wished they hadn't rushed into the wedding or something like that about 6 weeks before the wedding and then it was called off. She said she had a tit Christmas and gave most of it crying. His 30th was that Christmas. I mean I don't know how he put up with her bashing him online and stayed with her for so long

Reactions: 10
She’s drained but isn’t going to be negative. Proceeds to spend about 10 stories listing off all her problems. She had a great weekend but missed Luke. Sure

Reactions: 6
She didn't pull out any stops to hold on Brian. She bitched about him and ridiculed everything he did for her regularly on snapchat and Instagram. She also said she wished they hadn't rushed into the wedding or something like that about 6 weeks before the wedding and then it was called off. She said she had a tit Christmas and gave most of it crying. His 30th was that Christmas. I mean I don't know how he put up with her bashing him online and stayed with her for so long
Ah I see. Only a recent follower so don’t know much about her pre Keith. Seems he had a lucky escape anyway.

Reactions: 3
I assumed her and Keith were together years with them living together. Jesus it’s bloody nuts.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought everyone was rippin the piss 😂 Can’t believe she actually said it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She obviously pulled out all the stops to keep him if she was putting the sexy lingerie on but Jesus imagine telling that to Instagram, I’d die of shame ⚰
She even told her mam and dad 🤣🤣no shame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You just don't understand what true love is 🤷‍♀️
Ahhh now! That’s a low comment. Only burp and keeeffff know what it is. It’s getting up so you are not sick alone at night. It’s being your harshest critic! The poor girl in the comment didn’t know that only burps from the block knows what trueeee love is 😂😂😂😂😂 if it’s bring your harshest critic will he ever tell her to burn the bleeping mother Theresa sandals and shave the tache!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"A blow dry to lift the spirits" and the next picture a bald child fighting to survive cancer...she must have been out sick with spud poisoning the day irony was taught in school.
Plough on dear Sarah through the trenches and battlefields of life.

She still didnt share the skincare video,its well over a month since she started using whatever products Gina gave her.She was asked a few weeks ago about it and she actually rolled her eyes into the camera (!!) and was like I'll put it up at the weekend.
Keith is running away from her in all them tiktoks I'd say he cuts her up when he is with all his friends what do ye think...
Spud poisoning 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ya tell Karen on till 2 at Penneys to have a good day...she'll be on Friday calling Brian a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.