Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep going on about last week like we all know what she's on about. Like either tell us or duck off looking for notice. This will be worse than the six months it took her to tell us that the ex grew a pair and ran away 😂😂😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep going on about last week like we all know what she's on about. Like either tell us or duck off looking for notice. This will be worse than the six months it took her to tell us that the ex grew a pair and ran away 😂😂😜😜
with his shower gel she had paid for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she put up a question box yesterday and completely ignoring it now

Reactions: 5
Why was she tagging Dunnes has she finally got the calibration she has been dying for?

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she put up a question box yesterday and completely ignoring it now
This is all for activity to her page. She does it for no other reason same as them all. There either sick or put up a q&a box or something has happened and then boom they are back selling their granny's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is all for activity to her page. She does it for no other reason same as them all. There either sick or put up a q&a box or something has happened and then boom they are back selling their granny's
poor Betty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another bleeping star week...I be dead not going shopping the moron .
It’s amazing star week waiting till she came back from Galway to appear? The girl is on the pill she knows exactly wen and wat say her period is coming

Reactions: 13
My star week came today too. So what? She’s been getting them for the last 20 years! Get a grip burp!🙄

Reactions: 7
Why can’t anyone say the word period? Between star week and aunt sally you’d swear these ejits were five years old

Reactions: 22
It’s amazing star week waiting till she came back from Galway to appear? The girl is on the pill she knows exactly wen and wat say her period is coming
And funny enough she was on early last week complaining that it was brewing. She's exhausted but going to push on and go shopping 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And funny enough she was on early last week complaining that it was brewing. She's exhausted but going to push on and go shopping 🤨🤨
And goin out for brunch/dinner no doubt pints! Where’s luke wen all this Xmas shoppin is goin on so ppl bring der kids santy shopping or am
I the only one who don’t 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she on before saying the pill she was on she doesn't have a break so that she doesn't get her period? I think I remember her saying that she needed a break. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yes it also waited until she came back from Galway to come on. PCOS is back just in time for her week off so she can be kind to herself 🙄 Away she goes shopping and for lunch/dinner and then when she gets home she'll have her second dinner and then tomorrow she'll be back on it and drive it on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't she on before saying the pill she was on she doesn't have a break so that she doesn't get her period? I think I remember her saying that she needed a break. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yes it also waited until she came back from Galway to come on. PCOS is back just in time for her week off so she can be kind to herself 🙄 Away she goes shopping and for lunch/dinner and then when she gets home she'll have her second dinner and then tomorrow she'll be back on it and drive it on!!
ya she did, she didn’t feel like a woman because she wasn’t getting her period! All these Insta huns are full of 💩

Reactions: 11
"A blow dry to lift the spirits" and the next picture a bald child fighting to survive cancer...she must have been out sick with spud poisoning the day irony was taught in school.
Plough on dear Sarah through the trenches and battlefields of life.

She still didnt share the skincare video,its well over a month since she started using whatever products Gina gave her.She was asked a few weeks ago about it and she actually rolled her eyes into the camera (!!) and was like I'll put it up at the weekend.
Keith is running away from her in all them tiktoks I'd say he cuts her up when he is with all his friends what do ye think...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.