Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it ever dawn on her to maybe have some food prepped for her child? Like why not have a sandwich or soup ready for him when he gets home instead of feeding him sausage roll shite? She is utterly clueless and he clearly has the same bad eating habits as herself.

Reactions: 8
And also only 8 adults ate the food Keith was munching his happy meal
Its as if this idiot takes pride in the fact her uneducated, uncultured, idiotic 'partner' eats childens food...that sort of carry on makes my fanny fuse shut and my clit retract

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So when they go to New York is he going to have nuggets and fries every day? 🤢

Reactions: 3
The way she always talks about “being good” 🙄 the woman eats family packs of ham, kilos of potatoes and cheese and supersize portions…. Someone should break it to her THIS IS NOT BEING GOOD! To lose weight you must be in a calorie deficit and the food she is eating is too rich

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would it ever dawn on her to maybe have some food prepped for her child? Like why not have a sandwich or soup ready for him when he gets home instead of feeding him sausage roll shite? She is utterly clueless and he clearly has the same bad eating habits as herself.
Luke should have had a sandwich and the homemade veg soup she was having instead of deli sausage roll, starting bad food habits at his age. I'd understand if it was a treat or they were in a hurry and going somewhere but they went home for burps to have her lunch. Soup is a great thing to get all the veg into a child, my 2 girls love it

Reactions: 6
She talks about not having food from the deli like its a debilitating illness..... you can have food from the deli if you have it within reason, something from the deli probably wouldn't be half has bad for her as all the carbs she already eats

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She talks about not having food from the deli like its a debilitating illness..... you can have food from the deli if you have it within reason, something from the deli probably wouldn't be half has bad for her as all the cards she already eats
She wouldn’t pick anything healthy because she is a gluttonous bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder did Keith have a chicken nugget and chip sandwich!

She talks about not having food from the deli like its a debilitating illness..... you can have food from the deli if you have it within reason, something from the deli probably wouldn't be half has bad for her as all the carbs she already eats
she said she couldn’t have a sandwich plenty of healthy options to put into a sandwich brown bread.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Its as if this idiot takes pride in the fact her uneducated, uncultured, idiotic 'partner' eats childens food...that sort of carry on makes my fanny fuse shut and my clit retract
I dnt even see the point of them “goin out for food” when that’s all he eats I’d be ashamed of my life sittin at a wedding next to likes of dat, he also drinks strawberry and lime koppaberg 🙈 I know Ders noting wrong with it but it’s not a manly drink really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite part of the day....
Didn't she say the child only started getting homework yesterday?

And also as any real parent knows doing homework is bleeping hell on earth, it is no one's favourite part of any day 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My favourite part of the day....
Didn't she say the child only started getting homework yesterday?

And also as any real parent knows doing homework is bleeping hell on earth, it is no one's favourite part of any day 😩
She might think all homework will be an opportunity to discuss their 'family unit'.

I don't have any kids so I probably shouldn't be commenting but if I had a young child I would be terrified introducing a man to them so early on. Maybe I listen to too many true crime podcasts and have zero trust in anyone but to me I think it's a very dangerous game

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.