Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a tit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants
Yesssss girl this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I'm the exact same. I work and always have. I felt a bit sick reading the comments tbh.. Glad not all here think like that 🙌🏼😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think me and you are way to alike 🤣 Brian is in a very secure relationship and is clearly winning at life! Not having the worry of a tax debt from her and her over spending. Brian is genuinely happy. Luke idolises his dad but being in the company of Sarah Keith and lukey its all very forced and being honest Keith doesn't speak very nicely to her! And that was showing on the video she posted off the 'prank' she done! Question for ye ladies lasses boys and girls if your boyfriends mother was mocking you and your hair extensions would you record it and put it up on Instagram? I find not. The mocking she got on that hen was off the wall but sure keiths cousin is her new bestie and will be reposting her depop the night of the wedding when in her company again....

@Jembelle im around longer then Keith 🤣 i was the one that put the spanner in the works the last time they "split'' up because of the truth I posted here
I know well your not Keith...it's good to have you back....the sweat is pouring off the poor witch to see you back and it makes me think she thinks your someone on Brian's side of the fam bam !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think me and you are way to alike 🤣 Brian is in a very secure relationship and is clearly winning at life! Not having the worry of a tax debt from her and her over spending. Brian is genuinely happy. Luke idolises his dad but being in the company of Sarah Keith and lukey its all very forced and being honest Keith doesn't speak very nicely to her! And that was showing on the video she posted off the 'prank' she done! Question for ye ladies lasses boys and girls if your boyfriends mother was mocking you and your hair extensions would you record it and put it up on Instagram? I find not. The mocking she got on that hen was off the wall but sure keiths cousin is her new bestie and will be reposting her depop the night of the wedding when in her company again....

@Jembelle im around longer then Keith 🤣 i was the one that put the spanner in the works the last time they "split'' up because of the truth I posted here
Weeeeeak 4 u with all the sca!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I didn't even let her finish her stories the min she got the dig in I was here like a whippet 😂 she disgusts me. Her counsellor needs to see her rants. Like she's a fuckin petty bitter narcissist 🤮 I can't believe the carry on out of her like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know well your not Keith...it's good to have you back....the sweat is pouring off the poor witch to see you back and it makes me think she thinks your someone on Brian's side of the fam bam !
She'll be wiping her tash dry soon 🤣 ill leave this here for her to read if I was brians family I wouldn't know about Keith's family mocking her on the hen! But what ever floats her boat.. She'll be spitting 🔥 is ciara has a little girl

Reactions: 5
I do think shes modelling her relationship on Brian's...I've only seen them in pictures but they look genuinely happy. It's a true saying you smile with your eyes...anyone can fake a smile for a pic but its in a persons eyes and their mood/energy.Under pics of Brian and Michelle on fb people are commenting saying that's real happiness etc I'd say she just uses those phrases for her relationship with keith lol ..she is bitter out..it is strange that a person who commits to a weekly counselling call would not come down from a place of anger and bitterness and just better herself as a person.

Reactions: 4
She'll be wiping her tash dry soon 🤣 ill leave this here for her to read if I was brians family I wouldn't know about Keith's family mocking her on the hen! But what ever floats her boat.. She'll be spitting 🔥 is ciara has a little girl
Are Teeth's family not mortified by her online presence, coming on shaving, talking about her medical issues, periods, and her private family affairs. She's making a show of their Son/brother.

Reactions: 21
Nasty piece of work she is. I can see this all coming to a head soon. Surely someone will have to intervene or surely Brian can get a court order to stop her using their son for her financial gain

Reactions: 5
This airing of the dirty laundry in public is a disgrace. That poor little boy. Is there anything her ex could do about it in court I wonder?

Reactions: 7
Does Brian work late hours? Why does he see so little of the child I wonder.

Reactions: 3
Let's just take a minute.... no matter what we all have to say here, there is a 5 year old boy stuck in a very sad situation of not knowing who his family is.

Reactions: 6
Let's just take a minute.... no matter what we all have to say here, there is a 5 year old boy stuck in a very sad situation of not knowing who his family is.
I agree with you.. its very sad altogether shes being with Keith a wet week and hes moved in. She's airing her dirty laundry in public and the northside is a very small place its in years to come this will all come back to bite her when luke will hear it from his friends or school... people talk... just like people saying to her dad about when she posed in her underwear awhile back and asking him was she flabbys dad

• Wow
  • Haha
@RATZ_HOLE I feel like we both know the real Sarah, the one that's nasty after a few drinks, who really wants Brian back, who is not happy with poor keith.
Brian would never take Sarah back, he has a beautiful classy lady, who treats his son as a person and not a commodity to sell crappy jellies so he can afford more disfiguring botox, Sarah is a pitiful creature with her disfigurement and only poor Keith will have her!

Lukes 1st day at school Sarah was there with Keith and her burp crew and Brian was there on his own! Brian was complete rail roaded by them luke stuck with his dad like I seen with my perfect eyes! But Sarah kept pushing Keith onto of them to the fact she shouted luke hold keiths hand going in the gate! It was fuxking terrible

I missed ye ❤ im here for awhile to drive it on
Ooooo will she not guess who you are if you were there on the 1st morning?

I think she is crazy to have forced a new partner so quickly on her child but a family member of mine was in a similar situation and I know for a fact child psychologists put a lot on emphasis on these drawings. I agree with most people that it would be better if she said oh you didn’t put your dad, even though we don’t live together he’s still your dad etc HOWEVER the question did pop into my head that maybe Keith is very good to him and the child is fond of him. Just think we need to maybe think that that may be true. Also thinks it’s so immature and hurtful to share this private information on the gram.
Even if that is true.. What sane mother would come on the Internet in her sneaky lityle hairy head and say what she said.... I came so close to replying to her... Like did she care about the child while they were off getting the teeth done or while they were hiding out in the love nest with covid and I'm. Sure Brian was looking after his son... What a bitter rip she is... But do you know what. She's wrecking her own head and foolin onky herself with her perfect little family unit... I'd say she has no more interest in keith he's onky there as a pawn in her sick game.

Reactions: 14
I’d bet if Luke was with his daddy doing the picture he’d say it was them!! Also who’s looking after Luke while they are in Amsterdam?? I’d imagine it’s Brian but that won’t be mentioned if it is!!

I’d bet if Luke was with his daddy doing the picture he’d say it was them!! Also who’s looking after Luke while they are in Amsterdam?? I’d imagine it’s Brian but that won’t be mentioned if it is!!
She sure gets alot of breaks away from luke for someone who doesn't co-parent 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.