Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first year I cooked Xmas dinner I was shitting myself because my own family made out like it was a huge ordeal. It was grand in the end. I’d have no interest in ordering that meat box

Reactions: 3
The first year I cooked Xmas dinner I was shitting myself because my own family made out like it was a huge ordeal. It was grand in the end. I’d have no interest in ordering that meat box
That meat box is just a snack for our Sarah. 3 syns

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes an pig there's no need for her she doesn't even have to give lukey a lunch because he gets a HEALTHY lunch free in school.. no excuse really for her.... with her minging meat 🍖

Reactions: 2
First time poster long time lurker! I was down collecting my friends son from hurling and Brian was there! No Keith!!! When I came out all wasn’t hunky dorey looked like herself and Brain were having it out by the car. Looked like the child was in the car and a lot of pointing from her and he looked annoyed! It was a very heated conversation from where I was standing! I was double parked so I had to run but I hope he called her out on her tit she put up yesterday no need to put the child on social media or his little life! Disgraceful behaviour from her! That poor child! She should also leave Brian out of her content he’s a lovely guy.
Nah that boils my p*ss. How selfish and thick of a person do you have to be to argue in front of a child. Shes a disgrace and if he was at it too giving it back then so is he. Theres no need for a child to witness that. We have primary custody of my partners child. Have done since the first year. I respect his mother as his mother, despite letting him down constantly and if my partner ever even slightly raised his voice or had a tone with the childs mother infront the child I would kill him over it. Does anyone know do they have a formal agreement? She mentioned when they first finished about mediation, is that still on going? Seems like they shouldnt have contact with each other if it cant be civil.

Reactions: 10
Nah that boils my p*ss. How selfish and thick of a person do you have to be to argue in front of a child. Shes a disgrace and if he was at it too giving it back then so is he. Theres no need for a child to witness that. We have primary custody of my partners child. Have done since the first year. I respect his mother as his mother, despite letting him down constantly and if my partner ever even slightly raised his voice or had a tone with the childs mother infront the child I would kill him over it. Does anyone know do they have a formal agreement? She mentioned when they first finished about mediation, is that still on going? Seems like they shouldnt have contact with each other if it cant be civil.
No she pulled the plug on the mediation because she wasn't getting her own way. This isn't the 1st time she's after leaving rip at Brian infront of luke. When he went to cut her maintenance she asked him was that all luke was worth...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That meat box is just a snack for our Sarah. 3 syns
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the sauces were speed

I didn't get a good look at the box. Was it just all meat and sauces? No sides? Do you have to order the chicken nuggets separate or do they throw them in for the kids? I mean Keith

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the sauces were speed

I didn't get a good look at the box. Was it just all meat and sauces? No sides? Do you have to order the chicken nuggets separate or do they throw them in for the kids? I mean Keith
I'm imagining keet sittin at the table in a kids high chair with a bib on and sar feeding him his nuggets and chips #happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks she is hilarious looking for wedding bands, she will be on tomorrow now saying soooooo many people were asking was it for me and teeth. Fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She thinks she is hilarious looking for wedding bands, she will be on tomorrow now saying soooooo many people were asking was it for me and teeth. Fool
I know ya.. surely she would be in the know about wedding bands from her own non wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know another Tattler posted it earlier on but I also recall her saying that she doesn’t even eat Christmas dinner last year and here she is shilling it to her minions ……I swear to god these instabums would sell their sole for a few quid!
They forget that they spill their whole lives into their phones and then wonder why no one takes them seriously!
The Turkey must have been extra beu-da-fullll for her to eat a Christmas dinner after confessing how much she hates Christmas dinner last year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I know another Tattler posted it earlier on but I also recall her saying that she doesn’t even eat Christmas dinner last year and here she is shilling it to her minions ……I swear to god these instabums would sell their sole for a few quid!
They forget that they spill their whole lives into their phones and then wonder why no one takes them seriously!
The Turkey must have been extra beu-da-fullll for her to eat a Christmas dinner after confessing how much she hates Christmas dinner last year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
ya o remember her saying it as well

Reactions: 2
If she doesn’t eat Christmas dinner I wonder what she eats instead? 🧐 after “being good” all Xmas week I’m guessing a large bucket of spuds topped off with feta cheese washed down with 12 pints of orchard thieves. 5 syns, 2 hexa, 1 speed. Drive it on for New Years then 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I swear to god I went to wai and when I watched her stories I wanted to fire my phone off the wall. She’s just a hungry bleep. The bleeping never ending hunger on her. But it’s not that it’s that she’s bitter other people can eat and it comes across as very mean and jealous. Very unattractive in any person let alone her. Also I get a 6 kg Turkey in aldi for 25.00 and a huge ham for 20. Do most of the prep and cooking Xmas Eve and literally just throw it into the oven to finish cooking for 20 mins Xmas day. Been doing my own dinner since I was 20 and have never ever been out of my own house yet for Xmas day and that’s many years ago. I cook for people who want to call over. And the bleeping face on this twit giggling away in this photo, sure Sarah you surely had a band booked for when brian did a runaway groom 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If vacuum packed meat is smelling like a 5* restaurant i don't think I'd fancy going to that restaurant 🤔
I doubt she knows much about a 5* restaurant. I don’t know any that serve chicken nuggets and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt she knows much about a 5* restaurant. I don’t know any that serve chicken nuggets and chips.
The sneak in the Mc Donald's in her bag. I say Keith is thanking God hes going to his family this Christmas or she might guilt him into staying for lukey and the family unit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.