Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RATZ_HOLE I feel like we both know the real Sarah, the one that's nasty after a few drinks, who really wants Brian back, who is not happy with poor keith.
Brian would never take Sarah back, he has a beautiful classy lady, who treats his son as a person and not a commodity to sell crappy jellies so he can afford more disfiguring botox, Sarah is a pitiful creature with her disfigurement and only poor Keith will have her!

Her and the burps would certainly know how to clear a bar after a few pints! They would fight with themselves.... we were in town one night and bumped into them on the street where everyone gathers for the sing song 🙈 and every person or girl that came over talking to Keith she would throw her arms around him saying hes mine hes mine don't we look so happy and cute together... like i said as soon as Brian says show me your bazz she would be slàn to Brian. But let's get real here it wouldn't be here first time because she was texting Brian and facetiming him when she was in OZ and met up when she came back for Donna's wedding... he was her 'friend' she was only with Brian 3 months not even and she was pregnant. Any wonder she's going to the docs now because she isn't pregnant yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s such a nasty person. And that plate after her dinner...literally licked clean...an absolute horror

• Sick
Had to laugh last night - ‘I made a lovely feta salad’ (which to some is a meal by itself!) and she goes having 2 burgers & chips with it 🤣 Jesus I would hate to see that toilet bowl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The trainer was made aware what she was saying online about her fat percentages and said she wasn't achieving the results she claimed as it wasn't true.
Honestly it has taken me 11 months to lose 12% was she claiming she was at 24% after a month of training!? I’m still not below 30 and I’ve been working very hard 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
she made a BEAUUUDOFUL FEDA CHEESE SALAD....why does she post an empty spate with finger scrape marks all over it where shes shovelling the last scraps up with her filthy hands

she does nothing but talk about food, having something to eat and being a witch to brian

why come on and talk about the 'family unit'....I reckon its bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah stop it's when she comes on chewing the jellies and talking while chewing that turns my stomach. The girl has no manners. Who the duck buys those fuckin jellies though?

Reactions: 3
This woman does herself no favours at all. I think she is the most unlikeable instagrammer I have ever come across.. Joanne larby being a close second.
At least Joanne doesn’t post her plate absolutely licked clean like this feral bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She is 100% the one I can't even look at I just follow here & that is enough for me.

Never have I come across someone so self involved, so full of BS and so unlikeable in my life.

It really explains why it's only family she is with & never a friend.

Reactions: 10
Or when she's saying all week she's being good and then come weigh day she's up 10lb and saying it was expected. Every single week she's starting over and getting back on tack. Who would have her as their slimming world leader ffs. She's up and down more times than a whores knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could she just not get the fecking sanggggich. She ate a whole family ham last week and didn’t bat an eye

• Haha
How many times did she pull the neck of her jumper tuck her hair behind her ear and rub her face with her dirty filthy hands? She’s grating on me tday thank god I dnt live in cork and have the risk of bumpin into her ( I dnt follow her I nose on WAI) though she also said before she dnt eat Christmas dinner she hates turkey 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.