Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of that Christmas box of meat for €150? It’s basically a small boned and rolled turkey, ham and a piece of spiced beef to feed 10 plus enough for a sandwich. Stuffing and some jars of sauces are included too and a box of chocolate treats. I think it’s very expensive. I paid €55 last year for all my meat and stuffing. When I heard her say today that they ate the meat cold on Saturday I was shocked. Then I was puzzled when she said the meat smelled bee-ood-de-full.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What do people think of that Christmas box of meat for €150? It’s basically a small boned and rolled turkey, ham and a piece of spiced beef to feed 10 plus enough for a sandwich. Stuffing and some jars of sauces are included too and a box of chocolate treats. I think it’s very expensive. I paid €55 last year for all my meat and stuffing. When I heard her say today that they ate the meat cold on Saturday I was shocked. Then I was puzzled when she said the meat smelled bee-ood-de-full.
And that turkey looked as dry as a nuns hooha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And that turkey looked as dry as a nuns hooha
No - her Da said ‘twas beeoodeful. Her sister said it was great not to have to struggle with dry turkey. Oh and there’s murder Chez Burke every year over the food. There is - cos Tina is sozzled…….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looked rank. She's not doing that chef any favours. God only knows how long it's there vacuum packed :sick:

Reactions: 7
My main issue is CL Meats - it’s a sort of discount meat shop in a grim industrial estate. I wouldn’t buy my everyday meat there - never mind my Christmas dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My main issue is CL Meats - it’s a sort of discount meat shop in a grim industrial estate. I wouldn’t buy my everyday meat there - never mind my Christmas dinner.
All cheap cuts and the place as you said is grim.

Reactions: 4
I am the only one who enjoys cooking Xmas dinner? She talks about the stress and she never cooked a Sunday roast let alone an Xmas dinner, I love it I do be sipping away I really enjoy it, had the ex and his partner up last year even tho Iv a great family unit 😂

Reactions: 14
Ya know this family unit they have created? What she means is she moved Keith in yeah?

Reactions: 6
First time poster long time lurker! I was down collecting my friends son from hurling and Brian was there! No Keith!!! When I came out all wasn’t hunky dorey looked like herself and Brain were having it out by the car. Looked like the child was in the car and a lot of pointing from her and he looked annoyed! It was a very heated conversation from where I was standing! I was double parked so I had to run but I hope he called her out on her tit she put up yesterday no need to put the child on social media or his little life! Disgraceful behaviour from her! That poor child! She should also leave Brian out of her content he’s a lovely guy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Turkey from my butcher is around €80 🙈 i dont pay for ham so idea idea of that price but it sounds like this deal is cheap ass crap.

Reactions: 3
I am the only one who enjoys cooking Xmas dinner? She talks about the stress and she never cooked a Sunday roast let alone an Xmas dinner, I love it I do be sipping away I really enjoy it, had the ex and his partner up last year even tho Iv a great family unit 😂
I love it. From 23rd onwards. All the prep and cooking. It creates such a warm Festive feeling. Sure everyone gives a hand and you have no strict time restraints. She’s a funny one though. She’d rather pose for the gram than put a bit of effort in.

Turkey from my butcher is around €80 🙈 i dont pay for ham so idea idea of that price but it sounds like this deal is cheap ass crap.
It’s only a small crown which you’d get in Aldi for €20.

Where would that place source its meats? I hate intensive cruel farming in cramed sheds/cages.
No free range or organic there. It’s cheap meat probably imported from Thailand through Holland. My niece got chicken fillet there a few years ago. When she fried it the pan was half full of water. It’s that kind of place 🤮. False economy buying there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just dont get the fuss. The 23rd you start desert and the ham, xmas eve finish desert, bake the ham and prep the veg. Xmas day just turn everything on. I love cooking and having people enjoy the food i make because my kids dont appreciate anything and only eat pasta or nuggets 🤣

Reactions: 7
Nah it’s the way she says “I said I’d come on for THE CHATS” duck off you gorilla bastard
You gorilla bastard 😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I actually can't cope 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i do be ranting in work bout her to my friends and i calls her a manky APE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 least I'm not alone in my thoughts 😂😂😂

Came across this on another thread…. I bet this is what Sarahs doctor does with her
Skittin cos I literally have 3 of those wastebasket diagnoses 😂😂😂 god to think I'm like her makes me wanna vom 🤢🙈😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
100% !! I thought the very exact same thing... too expensive for just meat... with all the veg, trimmings, desert, drinks etc to still shop for... dont get me started on the 'smell of the meat' part.... jesus that chef must be livid if he watched that #ad

Do they not pitch in and help Mommy Burp with the cooking on Christmas day ??
Mommy burp 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I know Christmas eve can be stressful preparing the dinner
But I persume you collect this xmas box Christmas eve so Christmas day your haveing re heats no thanks I will stick with the stress.
Nothing like the smell of the turkey cooking christmas morning i dont mind doing my ham and spiced beef xmas eve but not the turkey
150 is pricey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.