Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone mentioned earlier it’d be nice to what teeth is like in real life!? Maybe burp is right up his street maybe he wants to be around the crankiest moodiest bossiest depends what he’s looking for 😅

Reactions: 1
Ibs

Pcos...

And now endometriosis

SARAH YER STOMACHS IN BITS FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF COCKTAILS AND BEERS AND SHOTS AND HOTEL FOOD..

Yes I shouted but duck me she is very bleedin annoying... stupid idiot wishing for something to be wrong... ugh !!!!

Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch her properly but is she now implying she has endometriosis????

Reactions: 3
Unless you know your cycle very well it’s hard to know exactly when you are ovulating, she must be using the tests to find out exactly when she can GET pregnant 😂😂 she probably planned some baby making for Limerick with Lukey gone off the playgroup!! No wonder she had that sly grin on her face all weekend 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s deranged. I have never in my life seen anyone so desperate to have a diagnosis of something serious.

Reactions: 7
Do you ever wonder why she always goes on about working at a relationship (especially early days), and it's ups and downs, and everyone's the same. Sorry but I am with my husband 16 years and it just comes naturally.... love respect honesty communication.... its not work, if its not force?

Reactions: 9
She’s deranged. I have never in my life seen anyone so desperate to have a diagnosis of something serious.
I’d say her doctor hates seeing her coming. She’s obsessed with being diagnosed with a serious illness, it is not normal. I don’t think anyone referred her to that place that gave her the scan for PCOS I think she just went to a private women’s health clinic. She’s absolutely bonkers. As I said before, mocking is catching and she should be careful what she wishes for

Reactions: 8
I’d say her doctor hates seeing her coming. She’s obsessed with being diagnosed with a serious illness, it is not normal. I don’t think anyone referred her to that place that gave her the scan for PCOS I think she just went to a private women’s health clinic. She’s absolutely bonkers. As I said before, mocking is catching and she should be careful what she wishes for
Can you imagine her in there listing all the symptoms she finds on google burping into their faces 🤢 she should be very careful what she wishes for. Her problems if they exist are a result of her lifestyle. Her ignorance is scary

Reactions: 4
Omg took bout 13 years for me 2 be diagnosed with endometriosis ..and this clown will have it now after 2 days.

Reactions: 2
So what happened to "slowly " introducing foods to find out what was causing her tummy problems??? She was all about it after her clear out for the colonoscopy.....
Also no holding her chin to turn her head to show us her silk pro max tash .......they probably dropped her cause of all the yelpishe did when using it

Reactions: 9
Someone said above she’s only saying this so the miracle pregnancy is a ‘shock’ and I totally agree!
Teeth and I have some news!! Baby Teeth Bodado coming summer 2022- imagine the scan pic with a reel of the music ‘I get to loooovvvve you’ with the # HAPPY # MIRACLE
God forgive me but I have a mental vision of a beautiful wee baby being born with a full set of Turkish veneers 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus h Christ it’s beryl from on the buses 😂😂😂😂 thats Some smack of a no filter honky picture!! Good god I wouldn’t identify her in a line up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I try not to comment too much on this one cos honestly she boils my piss and I'll just end up writing a novel of a post.

The self pitying, wow is me shite is exhausting to listen to. You are not losing weight Sarah because the eating on 'plan' and exercise you are doing during the week is being completely cancelled out by the drink and food binging you are doing at the weekend. I would say she is constantly in a calorie surplus.

The health issue moaning. What do you want Sarah do you want a cancer diagnosis , would that saite you then? If there is something wrong the doctors will eventually find it but when you get a diagnosis the rest of the work comes from you. You are responsible for your health and you have to give yourself the best chance not a doctor.

Don't get me started on the whole, have never seen you so happy shite. If you were that happy we wouldn't need to be constantly reminded of it . Ugh all so contrived, all so woe is me all the time. She must have been seriously started of attention as a child and at this stage it would be more beneficial for her to give up the counselling cos I don't think she is capable of self reflection. Everyone else is to blame but poor Sar

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.