Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that doctors appointment. Excuse me, I’ve done my research! I’ve looked at stories on the gram! I’m a slimming world consultant. Don’t you dare think you know more medical stuff than me because you went to university for 7 years! Don’t you know how I am??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that doctors appointment. Excuse me, I’ve done my research! I’ve looked at stories on the gram! I’m a slimming world consultant. Don’t you dare think you know more medical stuff than me because you went to university for 7 years! Don’t you know how I am??
Still puzzled how this excruciating pain knows its time to act up as it’s not the weekend!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lies that doctor will be told tomorrow and then there won't be a bother on her till next Tuesday after the bank holiday is over that's one thing that's sure is like clockwork

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing the doctor screen shots of health.com articles no doubt.

Surely the bleeding is serious though, was that checked?

Reactions: 3
IBS cannot definitely be diagnosed or detected by a colonascope.... FACT .... so the GP that she is slating is actually right. Sarah just doesn't want to have IBS cause she will have to stop stuffing her face with chips and pints. She would rather have something way more serious so she would be able to take treatment for the problem as appose to fixing it herself....

Showing the doctor screen shots of health.com articles no doubt.

Surely the bleeding is serious though, was that checked?
The bleeding in my opinion could be covid vaccine related. She should probably do her research into that.

Reactions: 8
Why is she going back to the Doctor after making a fool of them online o_O

Reactions: 3
Still puzzled how this excruciating pain knows its time to act up as it’s not the weekend!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
It’s almost as if it’s not real. Don’t worry she will be fine for the weekend. Same as every other drink filled weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In regards to the bleeding.. I don’t believe that at all. I think she googled something like cervical cancer and saw that one of the symptoms were bleeding between periods so she can tell the doctor and the doctor can investigate further…. She will then use that for content..

Reactions: 10
And to be able to sit through getting hair extensions put in and her brows laminated!
It's all bullshit , and remember she was in doing a full days work today... She doesn't have a clue, who has time to get hair extensions and brow lamination when they're working all day, I barely have time to eat my lunch

Reactions: 11
'..in the meantime I've got unreal hair and unbelievable eyebrows and that's all that matters...' how on earth can anyone take that seriously 2 seconds after alluding to all sorts of mysterious medical ailments... ffs

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The underlying thing with her is that she thought /thinks that being ‘skinny’ means she’d have no problems!! Like she was saying that she has worked so hard 😂😂 in the gym and doing SlimmingWorld that she can’t understand why she’s in pain?? Who’s wedding is she going to this week?? It seems like that’s bothering her more than anything I wonder will Keets ex be there or something??!!

Reactions: 5
She is angry because according to her she is dieting and exercising like a mad woman and not losing weight. The reality is she has recently started going to a personal trainer twice a week, she thinks she diets 4 days a week and then drinks and eats the tit out of it from Thursday night to Sunday night. She's still eating loads Monday to Thursday and sitting on her arse for the majority of the time. She needs to reassess what it takes to lose weight and keep it off. She's a spoilt lazu brat, she wants it all but doesn't want to work for it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After all that research (one week) and she does not know that a diagnosis of IBS is made in the ABSENCE of physical abnormalities but with symptoms. It is only made when tests are clear. Pity the doctor tomorrow is right. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.