Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually speechless. Its a psychiatrist she needs. All the research she has done in the last week? Is she seriously going to bring that to the table tomorrow? To doctors that have studied for yearsand are seeing women with gynaecological problems every day? She went from IBS to endometriosis there in minutes.

I know that lots of illnesses are left undiagnosed and errors are made but this one is a joke. Going private wont get you a diagnosis if there is nothing wrong Sara.

As for being bent over in pain but driving on anyway, in the words of another mad witch ' nah, Im gone'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we start a new thread this will be locked. Irregular bleeding my arse no way would I have a new fella and not be able to jump on him when I wanted. Poor teet he’s only here a wet day and has to listen to all this talk

Reactions: 3
In regards to the bleeding.. I don’t believe that at all. I think she googled something like cervical cancer and saw that one of the symptoms were bleeding between periods so she can tell the doctor and the doctor can investigate further…. She will then use that for content..
Very good point!

Its really boils my blood when she is says that if she doesn't get the answers she wants today, she'll go to a private consultant... is she suggesting the public doctors can't do their job or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She thinks she can pay for a diagnosis.

A very well respected Professor in Cork , with both private and public patients once told me that for exploratory stuff that he would always recommend someone goes public. He said that a doctor working in a public hospital sees a lot more patients than a private doctor. Seeing more patients = more experience.

Reactions: 10
She wants to be sent into hospital for a few days. Unfortunately that’s not how gynae issues work! I don’t believe about the intermittent bleeding, I agree with the poster who said she’s making it up to get more medical attention. She’s expecting to be admitted with all her talking on it! At best she’ll get scheduled for a scan or CT & then they’ll review. She’s hoping for keyhole surgery or the likes

Reactions: 6
Has she put in a month of food elimination which is what the gp recommends with this kind of stuff? NO

has she cut out the copious amounts of cocktails, pints of beer, shots to see would that help ? NO

has she ever ever ever had to stay in because of her alleged pain ? NO

Is she a pain in the bollox? YES

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she put in a month of food elimination which is what the gp recommends with this kind of stuff? NO

has she cut out the copious amounts of cocktails, pints of beer, shots to see would that help ? NO

has she ever ever ever had to stay in because of her alleged pain ? NO

Is she a pain in the bollox? YES
Howling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a thick stupid witch. What utter bullshit. A colonoscopy does not show up IBS. IBS cannot be detected in any test whatsoever. A colonoscopy is to detect physical anomalies such as growths and such irregularities. She is going to make a classic tool of herself in the Doctors this morning. I hope they call her out on this one. She’s tried to make the doctors look incompetent more than once with her superior knowledge from University of Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My blood is boiling today with Dr Sarah and her degree. While I totally agree people need to advocate for themselves and speak up, she can't seriously think 5 minutes on Google outweighs the medical degree and experience. Go in with your questions but leave the attitude at the door.

What happened to the limiting/stripping back the food to see what she can/can't eat?

I would love to be a fly on the wall today. If this is first consultant visit, she'll be frilled by the reg, then see consultant who will probably order more tests, there'll be no diagnosis today. Especially when it sounds like a gastro issue AND a gynae issue. I'm case she doesn't know, that's two separate specialities Dr Sarah 🤬

Reactions: 8
Her doctor should follow her here, might be able to tell her what’s wrong with her.

Might have a glass of wine and some popcorn for Burps stories this evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My blood is boiling today with Dr Sarah and her degree. While I totally agree people need to advocate for themselves and speak up, she can't seriously think 5 minutes on Google outweighs the medical degree and experience. Go in with your questions but leave the attitude at the door.

What happened to the limiting/stripping back the food to see what she can/can't eat?

I would love to be a fly on the wall today. If this is first consultant visit, she'll be frilled by the reg, then see consultant who will probably order more tests, there'll be no diagnosis today. Especially when it sounds like a gastro issue AND a gynae issue. I'm case she doesn't know, that's two separate specialities Dr Sarah 🤬
Spot on! They will just dismiss her if she comes in saying I read this here and I read this there. They don't want to know what you read They want to know your symptoms so they can assess what's wrong , not what you and Dr.Google think might be wrong🤦🏻‍♀️

This is speaking from my own experience with my own health condition that I let a doctor diagnose!

Reactions: 5
Spot on! They will just dismiss her if she comes in saying I read this here and I read this there. They don't want to know what you read They want to know your symptoms so they can assess what's wrong , not what you and Dr.Google think might be wrong🤦🏻‍♀️

This is speaking from my own experience with my own health condition that I let a doctor diagnose!
Dr Burp said she was joining the dots lol, too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope when she goes to the doctor today top of her list is the body sculpting she has been getting done, if she has something going on the way she describes that will surely only aggravate it, there's no way its helping anyway!!!!

Reactions: 7
IBS cannot definitely be diagnosed or detected by a colonascope.... FACT .... so the GP that she is slating is actually right. Sarah just doesn't want to have IBS cause she will have to stop stuffing her face with chips and pints. She would rather have something way more serious so she would be able to take treatment for the problem as appose to fixing it herself....

The bleeding in my opinion could be covid vaccine related. She should probably do her research into that.
Yes I agree. It’s a huge ‘side effectI’

Hopefully Corks answer to Dee Dee Blanchard should be diagnosed with munchausens today. As discussed before she was also trying to pass an illness off in her son in the past… this woman has clear attention issues and would benefit from going to see a special clinical psychologist to diagnose her munchausens. I’m not even joking about that. Has this psychopath acknowledged the fact she doesn’t have PCOS yet? Because she still has a highlight up about it and she was banging on about potentially being infertile for a long time!
She reminds me of an ex friend that had painful periods and was telling people she had endometriosis and couldn’t have anymore babies… the same friend had got abnormal results on a routine smear and had people told she has cervical cancer… nuts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to the stories this evening...
Submitting my research youd swear she was a nurse after doing a Masters😂😂

It looks to me like she does not want to go this wedding at all and shes taking it out on the poor doctors of Cork.the way she said I might go back to the room and leave Keith to it.Is she nervous around his family or what..its his brothers wedding

Reactions: 4
I'm looking forward to the stories this evening...
Submitting my research youd swear she was a nurse after doing a Masters😂😂

It looks to me like she does not want to go this wedding at all and shes taking it out on the poor doctors of Cork.the way she said I might go back to the room and leave Keith to it.Is she nervous around his family or what..its his brothers wedding
She pities them ....I'd say God help her cos they won't tolerate her shite 😂

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. I'd say she doesn't want to get drunk and make a show of herself in front of his family but if she fecks off half way through the day because she is bloated what will that look like.

Stick on a pair of sucky in knickers and take some deflatine and she will be grand 💪😂She can drive it on then no bother

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.