Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ~ I’m no fan of Sarah but as a PCOS patient, the bleed you get on the pill isnt a period it’s only a withdrawal bleed if you’re on the 21 day pill. It masks the symptoms by stopping ovulation & it’s definitely not the option to resolve things. For PCOS that’s often treatment of the insulin resistance with metformin - high protein diet, trying to maintain a healthy weight if you’ve a very high BMI etc. I definitely don’t have munchausens but the pill is not a resolution x
The pill masks the symptoms & stopping the pill would ressurect the symptoms!
PS - I don’t believe Sarah has PCOS at all. But the pill won’t fix it for anyone who does x
This is so true. I have it as well and the only option I was given was the pill and now I’m trying to regulate my cycle to try and get pregnant. If she has a regular cycle and is ovulating regularly I can’t see how she has it because anyone I know that has PCOS have no consistency to their cycle. I don’t believe she ever had it and just wants to act like her pregnancy will be a miracle which is a kick in the face to people with real fertility issues!

Reactions: 7
So does she have Pcos or what??
I think her Gp mentioned she ‘might have it’ once and she clung to that! But if she is seeing a decent gynae she should be getting it sorted, which makes me think she doesn’t have it because yes they do try and fob you off with the pill however a decent gynae will try and resolve the overall issue. They’ll also tell you it’s very much related to carbs, PCOS has one type of 2, that is insulin resistance. I remember the gynae saying to me it’s not even about sugar or chocolate it’s about all the carbs usually - and hello this is the queen of spuds Sarah like . But I feel if she was diagnosed with PCOS she would have more info other than the pill, she would know about insulin resistance and which type she has, she would know the medications and she would have mentioned the weight thing. She mentioned once she was told she should be on 1000 cals a day, I really doubt she was told that.
Anyway that’s my long way of saying I doubt she was diagnosed with PCOS but I’m not a fan of doctors throwing the pill at menstrual issues because the pill stops menstruation and that’s not a long term solution!
Sorry for the rant I do think she has munchausens and maybe a 23kg cyst made up of Kerr pinks

This is so true. I have it as well and the only option I was given was the pill and now I’m trying to regulate my cycle to try and get pregnant. If she has a regular cycle and is ovulating regularly I can’t see how she has it because anyone I know that has PCOS have no consistency to their cycle. I don’t believe she ever had it and just wants to act like her pregnancy will be a miracle which is a kick in the face to people with real fertility issues!
My ‘cycle’ was 49-52 days before I was diagnosed which may sound amazing to only have a period once every 2 months but I couldn’t make any fertility or ovulation plans !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Burp has a full on beard in the stories in the car, she's like a golden retriever. Sitting there burping away of course and talking shite about her poor stomach and tests and hopefully she'll get answers and in the next breath I've a wedding and then a hen not much wrong with her if she's able to go to them
The best thing she could do for her poor stomach is go on a 5 day water fast. Give her digestive system a REST. Enough processed ham and alcohol. Give it a well earned break burps

Reactions: 5
Don't worry.... all these problems will be gone by Thurs morning guaranteed... she's spuds for brains this one. She's the type who would love the attention if she had a serious diagnosis!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone said above she’s only saying this so the miracle pregnancy is a ‘shock’ and I totally agree!
Teeth and I have some news!! Baby Teeth Bodado coming summer 2022- imagine the scan pic with a reel of the music ‘I get to loooovvvve you’ with the # HAPPY # MIRACLE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Someone said above she’s only saying this so the miracle pregnancy is a ‘shock’ and I totally agree!
Teeth and I have some news!! Baby Teeth Bodado coming summer 2022- imagine the scan pic with a reel of the music ‘I get to loooovvvve you’ with the # HAPPY # MIRACLE
She knows she is ovulating today ;)

• Haha
How does she know she is ovulating if her cycle is all over the place??

How does she know she is ovulating if her cycle is all over the place??
Point made right there! With PCOS you have no clue so if someone with PCOS happens to get pregnant they are recommended an early scan as often the ovulation is so late in the cycle (for me I was ovulating maybe day 38 or 39 of a 52 day cycle!! )
PCOS my hole she is working towards her miracle baby girl with teeth ……
#BLENDED FAMILY # SUPER SPERM

• Haha
Why is she tracking when she’s ovulating?? Thought her cycle was all over the shop. Hahaha whoever said we’d have a new year baby you called it

Reactions: 3
Hey ~ I’m no fan of Sarah but as a PCOS patient, the bleed you get on the pill isnt a period it’s only a withdrawal bleed if you’re on the 21 day pill. It masks the symptoms by stopping ovulation & it’s definitely not the option to resolve things. For PCOS that’s often treatment of the insulin resistance with metformin - high protein diet, trying to maintain a healthy weight if you’ve a very high BMI etc. I definitely don’t have munchausens but the pill is not a resolution x
PS - I don’t believe Sarah has PCOS at all. But the pill won’t fix it for anyone who does x
She DOES NOT have PCOS. I do. It horrendous. The girl has no notion of it. She has a bad belly after a feed of pints and grease. She horsed down a breakfast in the hotel yesterday. It wasn’t fruit and yoghurt or we’d have seen it. Her finger was hovering very close to a steak sandwich in the lunch menu yesterday in Durty Nellies. That on top of Friday and Saturdays blow out. No wonder she’s in pain. That shite about ovulating is hysterical. She needs an anatomy lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also a reel with the poor child looking at a grainy 12 week scan inside a card to look forward too.
“You’re going to be a, a, a, a what? a a big bruddder”.

Instagram is becoming such a complicated space for viewers and influencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If she gets pregnant she will be a single mother of 2 with 2 different fathers in a year. She rushed into a pregnancy with Brian as well. She never learns. Her counselling is the biggest waste of money ever.

Anyone know teeth in real life? I don’t, but wondering is he a hopeless desperado who will pop the Q, bring her to New York etc or is it a Liz Reaney/ Joy scenario as in he’s getting a place to live & food on the tablet & it’s a college digs set up 🤣 Sarah will gave him up the aisle before you can say Bodado

• Haha
Also a reel with the poor child looking at a grainy 12 week scan inside a card to look forward too.
“You’re going to be a, a, a, a what? a a big bruddder”.

Instagram is becoming such a complicated space for viewers and influencers.
This made me laugh out loud and after a poxy day, it's appreciated

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NEW THREAD
Sarah diddy lavish life
Miracle baby New Years wife!
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

NEW THREAD
Sarah diddy lavish life
Miracle baby New Years wife!
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me what symptoms are of endometriosis so I can go on about having that next since the doctor ruled out everything else and I can't blame all the booze and fried foods I had at the weekend cause I'm a slimming world consultant.

• Haha
  • Heart
You've explained it really well. I was definitely mistaken about it. I hope youre doing okay x

Reactions: 2
Keith strap on a jonnny,
She'll have a baby diddy faster than she can shave her ronnie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please tell me what symptoms are of endometriosis so I can go on about having that next since the doctor ruled out everything else and I can't blame all the booze and fried foods I had at the weekend cause I'm a slimming world consultant.
She’s boiling my blood now. It take years for an endometriosis diagnosis and you know the symptoms if you have it. She’s a bleeping bellend!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.