Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine now! Her fanny is in flutters seeing the candlaaaaaaabras in the hotel yesterday! She has all the notions of a wedding even though she was jilted for her last one! Imagine your child all of a sudden saying you must ask my mam to marry you! Ffs who is she bleeping trying to cod! Also I hate saying it but I do think keeeef has formed a bond with Luke and bodadoe features is gonna be in for some land when she realises that’s why he’s staying! Also he prob prefers the “boys” nights out 😉😉😉😉 as I’ve always got that vibe!
I thought he was her gay best friend when i first saw him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its very sad to see how she is using Luke to convince Keet to propose/marry/bring her to New York, imagine the poor child when it all comes tumbling down, its all so forced and poor Sarah is only fooling herself, very sad really!!!

Reactions: 12
Its very sad to see how she is using Luke to convince Keet to propose/marry/bring her to New York, imagine the poor child when it all comes tumbling down, its all so forced and poor Sarah is only fooling herself, very sad really!!!
What 5year old comes up with this crap without being prompted. Same with the hospital and the baby! When it all comes crashing down it’s Luke I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 9
On another note Keith didn’t look to impressed when she was telling him go look at the wedding showcase at the weekend. She will prob want to get married in Clarney anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
On another note Keith didn’t look to impressed when she was telling him go look at the wedding showcase at the weekend. She will prob want to get married in Clarney anyway 😂
In the dress she had for last time ;)surprised she didnt do a Dominque Nugent on it.

• Haha
Here we go again.... all her pains and problems are back as always on a Monday.... saddo.... I'd say Teeth is never getting the ride!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She would want to go way now with her furry face and spend an afternoon in the company of Vicky Phelan,it would kick her problems into touch.

All the star weeks are now unexpected bleeds?
The only research this one is doing is Munchausens.She goes between the stomach and the ovaries, are they linked problems or exclusive of each other??

I'd say when she knocks on the mothers door on a Monday morning for a cuppa Tina pretends not to be in the bleeping house😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Burp has a full on beard in the stories in the car, she's like a golden retriever. Sitting there burping away of course and talking shite about her poor stomach and tests and hopefully she'll get answers and in the next breath I've a wedding and then a hen not much wrong with her if she's able to go to them

• Haha
She would want to go way now with her furry face and spend an afternoon in the company of Vicky Phelan,it would kick her problems into touch.

All the star weeks are now unexpected bleeds?
The only research this one is doing is Munchausens.She goes between the stomach and the ovaries, are they linked problems or exclusive of each other??

I'd say when she knocks on the mothers door on a Monday morning for a cuppa Tina pretends not to be in the bleeping house😂😂
No mention of the stomach or pcos over the weekend, its a strange ailment she has alright. She said it herself, she had alot of drink over the weekend, but that couldn't be the problem 🙄🙄🙄

She's something else !!

Here we go again 🙄 mad for an ailment 🙄 would she ever duck off.. it’s the tummy and the “cyst” this time 🙄 I think she just thinks if she throws enough tit at a wall some of it is bound to stick 🙄 she’s one toxic bleep and I hope she never has to experience a serious illness but mocking is catching! On a separate note, those glasses do NOTHING for her 😒

Reactions: 11
I was diagnosed with Endometriosis last week and that's exactly what they recommend, go on pill or coil, cant understand if its bothering her that much why she just doesn't do it instead of complaining, at least try it for a few months see if it works, she went on pill last time for a month I think and gave up, what does she expect, get all the CT she wants not going to change her attitude, did she say before that she had her appendix and gall bladder removed??

She doesn’t want to go on the pill because then how would she have her miracle baby next year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get the big issue about the pill either? Its a form of medication. Sure, if you feel you have issues, go get them checked out. But she seems to be looking for issues when they arent there. Anyone watch Claire Balding? She had very bad issues before with her cycle, stopped the drink and the issues stopped.

Taking the pill isn't 'covering' the issue, its treating the issue.

Reactions: 1
Hey ~ I’m no fan of Sarah but as a PCOS patient, the bleed you get on the pill isnt a period it’s only a withdrawal bleed if you’re on the 21 day pill. It masks the symptoms by stopping ovulation & it’s definitely not the option to resolve things. For PCOS that’s often treatment of the insulin resistance with metformin - high protein diet, trying to maintain a healthy weight if you’ve a very high BMI etc. I definitely don’t have munchausens but the pill is not a resolution x
The pill masks the symptoms & stopping the pill would ressurect the symptoms!
PS - I don’t believe Sarah has PCOS at all. But the pill won’t fix it for anyone who does x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey ~ I’m no fan of Sarah but as a PCOS patient, the bleed you get on the pill isnt a period it’s only a withdrawal bleed if you’re on the 21 day pill. It masks the symptoms by stopping ovulation & it’s definitely not the option to resolve things. For PCOS that’s often treatment of the insulin resistance with metformin - high protein diet, trying to maintain a healthy weight if you’ve a very high BMI etc. I definitely don’t have munchausens but the pill is not a resolution x
The pill masks the symptoms & stopping the pill would ressurect the symptoms!
PS - I don’t believe Sarah has PCOS at all. But the pill won’t fix it for anyone who does x
So does she have Pcos or what??

Reactions: 1
This motherfucker is on Craic...

Holy jesus can she not hear herself? Maybe her hearing is gone... maybe that's the problem... Sarah go get your ears checked because if you could hear yourself you would slap yourself quiet...

Weekend of drink.... weak for herself away... not a jaysus bother on her .. till Monday... repeat.. repeat .. repeat ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.