Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Dear Diary,

Rocky start to the week as I had another Star week that no-one needs to know about.My whole body shuts down from the pain but I'm ok now.Had a 3.5 loss so I'm delighted with that now.As you know by now Diary as soon as I lose a pound my collarbones magically appear so I'm happy out.Keith went down to the shop this morning and bought my Hex B with his own sliced pan so at least I can drive it on now for the rest of the week.Coming up we have christening,wedding,hen,salon christmas party cos I always go to that,clarney,all the Christmas nights out,wedding.But I hope I wont gain over the next 17 weekends we have planned.
Plans for baby burp 2.0 are looking good,I brought Carly into the bed with Keith last night,he was passed out but hopefully it will give him an appetite for kids very soon.
Did I forget anything?Ah yes Luke...I think he's still alive.

Until next time,
Sarah Burke.

This is actually her life like!!Her life is like that of a 16 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at this comment... 🤣😂 p Diddy 🤣
Girl I’ve been laughing at it for nearly 24 hours!
Howling at herself ‘don’t think my life is perfect’
Babes you’re binging on alcohol & shit food every Fri-Sun, you think the end of the road in Ireland is Clarney, you’re driving it on with a bag of pink ladies for lunch on a Wednesday, you’re shaving your Ronnie & you’re self diagnosing ailments whilst playing mammies and daddies with teeth when he’s drunk in bed. Believe me I ain’t jealous of your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lovelula

VIP Member
The big fuck off spud lunch she gave luke today..potato waffles in a wrap with red sauce poor child sounded like he was choking asking for a drink.
And her fritters?looked like she put a plate of potatoes on the sofa and sat on them.

Keith handed her the flowers like you would hand a junkie at the bus station a fag if they asked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Graywalls

VIP Member
New thread for Sarah Burke aka fatnflab, thank you to @Seratago for the amazing title!

I also want to repost this hilarious poem by @brandambassador

Back from Turkey, and I’m so happy,
Though I think my PCOS is back-
Lots of beer and up 131 pounds,
Back to slimming world and back on track.

Ive never felt happiness like this before,
This is how I should always be treated,
Nobody ever bought me flowers before,
Or bought me as many shots as keeth did!

life is too short, and life is too hard,
To worry about what others think,
I have the travel bug now and the urge to go-
To all other countries where we can drink !

I missed Lukey so much, I can’t wait to see him,
I bought him a load of designer clothes,
I’ll roll my eyes for the next 24 hours,
Until back to his dad he goes!

I think this is real love, I think marriage is next,
I could do with getting away by myself,
I’ll suss Betty out for a loan for the dress,
At least I won’t be left on the shelf!

drive it on now lads, it’s an SP week,
If I’m not down 10 pounds next Week I’ll go barney,
I need a good week, I need a good loss,
Cos next sat we are off to Claaaaaaarney!!

lots of love #happiness #sp #driveiton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lovelula

VIP Member
You could read her like a book couldn't you...4 day hangover now in full swing...scans,looking for answers,haunting Corks medical profesionals,rant to the camera about advice Doctor supposedly gave,book another scan, burp,work full time aka 7 hours,havn't seen much of Luke this week,must bring him to Blackpool there now,twirl K necklace,eat bagel with 1kg of ham,burp,shave the sham tash,Friday rolls around...consume enough alcohol to kill a baby elephant...but its not the drink thats affecting me at all it must be something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s so distasteful how she has Keith holding Luke as if he is his dad. He knows him 5 minutes. She is rotten to the core. How many daddies will this little boy know in his life 🤮

Reactions: 33

Rsn17

I never ever comment, so sorry but I just have to
! I've had 3 kids (had a stroke in January after the last one). I'm a size 12. I started back in the gym over 2.5 months ago. I am doing consistent strength and conditioning 3 times a week and walking daily (overall about 2 hours exercise a day Monday to Friday). I eat really clean (none of this slimming world shite), I do drink twice a week mind 😂 and my body fat is STILL 40%. No way in hell is this yokes body fat at 23%. I refuse to believe it.
She absolutely GRINDS MY GEARS.
Rant over (kinda)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KathD

Thread title suggestion 😅
Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Seratago

Chatty Member
She seems intent on ensuring that Luke isn’t at home for his birthday anyway, no doubt another way to get at Brian, surely he’d like the option to see the kiddo on his birthday too, but no, Big Back and Pearly Whites will have him shipped down to Claaarrrnnneeyyyy and out of arms reach!
As if a 5 year old wants to hit a hotel up for his birthday, surely he’d prefer a little party at home with his cousins and pals - but nah, has to be the Sarah Show as usual, anything for a few pints and a steak sanggggwich!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

MaryinDonegal

This country is a disgrace like how are you expected to get a mortgage whilst having important financial commitments e.g. going out 3 nights a week, staying in hotels twice a month, spending €110 on jellies that are 49c in Lidl, ordering clothes to wear once, going on holidays to Turkey, petrol money for trips to Clarney…so unfair and my accountant agrees 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lovelula

VIP Member
A basketball shirt and blazer???

Well knock me out with a feather and wake me up at the 2002 Grammys 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is the name of jaysus does she not see a link between her stomach issues and pints and food ... every single weekend ..

Anyway shout out to her pcos/ibs for knowing its the weekend and lettin Sar enjoy herself 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she put in a month of food elimination which is what the gp recommends with this kind of stuff? NO

has she cut out the copious amounts of cocktails, pints of beer, shots to see would that help ? NO

has she ever ever ever had to stay in because of her alleged pain ? NO

Is she a pain in the bollox? YES

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Squiggle10

The next update will be "Our first pumpkin patch as a family" just us three. Que a boomerang of them holding hands on the drive down #myforever with shitty music in the background. Selfie of the 3 of them when down there which will involve alot of teeth and an initial necklace. Separate photo of the pumpkin they picked as a happy family of 3, pumpkin will have 36syns. #happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Techlove

She seems intent on ensuring that Luke isn’t at home for his birthday anyway, no doubt another way to get at Brian, surely he’d like the option to see the kiddo on his birthday too, but no, Big Back and Pearly Whites will have him shipped down to Claaarrrnnneeyyyy and out of arms reach!
As if a 5 year old wants to hit a hotel up for his birthday, surely he’d prefer a little party at home with his cousins and pals - but nah, has to be the Sarah Show as usual, anything for a few pints and a steak sanggggwich!

Don't be so horrible and presumptuous. She clearly doesn't want to be at home for his birthday because that's the only place her PCOS acts up. Mommy deserves a drink and Clarney for lukeys birthday. F*ck his dad who is half the reason lukey is here. Drive it on now girl for the week. Shes had that many star weeks this month shes going to turn into a galaxy for lukeys birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I must do emails
I done lukeys room
OUR room 🥴
Jus need to tidy my Instagram room
Gonna collect keet
Luke be home later
Gonna make a chicken and bacon burger

No one..... and I mean absolutely no gives a shiny bollox u self obsessed twat 💃 does she ever hear herself like? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sunseeker2020

I actually think Sarah is broke. I just remember her mentioning booking a really fancy wellness hotel a few months ago and she mentioned bringing Like on holidays in October. the only stays that happened we're the gifted ones. I'm guessing kusadasi aS either a credit card or credit union job and she has a voucher for the Europe. Sarah def tries to make out that she is a very successful business woman financially but I def think she is all fur coat and no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 25