Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he collected her last night who minded Luke?
He was probably with Brian but she wouldn’t admit it 🙄🙄
What is she like with the whole ‘my Keith’s an angel’ 🙄🙄 he probably just didn’t want to have to listen to her complain if she missed her appointment!! She must have a magic mirror if she thinks her skin looks fantastic!!

Reactions: 7
Keith and Luke have the chemistry not her and keith she should sign the parental rights over 😂😂😂
The wedding display giving her butterflies she was like Julia Robert's Last year runaway bride...
I dont think any man will ever really propose to her after that,a cancelled wedding is very bad.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always put up a before and after when shes dressed up to go out

Reactions: 4
What are thoooooooooooooooose???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢😆 see her then calling the alpaca Donna😆 and when she was talking about her amazing skin that fuckin smug smirk she does buggggggggs me. She's only weak then the hotel took Luke. I hate the prompting she does with the poor child and have noticed now she's does same with Keith.. Nothing she does is natural. It's all fake, forced and usually bullshit. If I hear 'I'm a girl who will always have to watch her weight' bleeping crap one more time!!!! Ugh. She's a bleeping MELT

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She is so full of herself, I actually get second hand mortification 😳 And she only delighted that Lukey has been taken for the evening "every parents paradise"... No Sarah, yours you mean 🥴 Keith took Luke to training this morning, single Mommmmyyyyy my hole... She'd give ya rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah shur god love her, I think ye are all being very harsh on poor Sarah.... She's the hardest working single mom in the whole of Ireland who never gets a break, has the child 24/7 (except on Sundays over night when he goes to his dads, but definitely 24/7 🙄) pays her "mortgage" ie her rent on her own with no financial help and did I mention she never gets a breaks... Put yourselves in her shoes girls 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.