Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Diddy from Cork City went to Turkey to get Keets Teet. Now she's back shes zapping her fat and driving it on for Xmas!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg. Remember the ‘air in the tyre’ belly laugh trick she played on Keeth and her Da on Tuesday!? Turns out she stole it from Tiktok. Dublin lass has gone viral with it. Bet our Sars will claim she was the one who was copied.
If I’m honest 🤭 I actually didn’t get the ‘trick’ at all 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she have to whip the phone out everytime she take the nana out? 🙄
When you lead a lavish lifestyle,its all hands on deck I'm afraid.She's only showing how much she appreciates her personal assistant aka Nana Betty.

Sean Combs didn't choose the lavish life.The lavish life chose her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was she not doing some other treatment a while back, where she wore some suit or something while having it?

Sarah Burke #13 zap the fat, shave the tash, Sean combs ain't got nothing on Sarah the twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has celeste stopped giving Sar and jules free botox ? They were the worst advertisment. I'd say they lost her business

Reactions: 1
Magpies,fanny scans and zapped moustaches,run keet with your teeth or the wedding will be "lavish"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder is all OK with Keet.....
I’d say he’s seen the real her this week. She was very angry over a dirty house like. She couldnt keep up the a Act for very long and I tell you what she shouldn’t of driven this whole power couple thing cause she’s only gonna look like a dope at the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.