Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m out out in a new cocktail bar launch in Cork. Unreal. It’s wall to wall instahuns. Sars and sisters are just kicking off. Alpacas tits have just made a guest appearance.

Me Joolee and Paula are after rocking in now. Air kissing and yelling ‘gurl’ in hi pitched squeals. Great night’s entertainment ahead. Every instahun is here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m out out in a new cocktail bar launch in Cork. Unreal. It’s wall to wall instahuns. Sars and sisters are just kicking off. Alpacas tits have just made a guest appearance.

Me Joolee and Paula are after rocking in now. Air kissing and yelling ‘gurl’ in hi pitched squeals. Great night’s entertainment ahead. Every instahun is here.
Keep us posted!!!!!!! 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 4
maybe I'm old but does sarah ever go out in a more natural look. I'm totally over the really heavy make up and over done eyebrows and hairstyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly guys she’s like a sack of spuds. One of her sisters is stunning. The alpaca is strutting around like a beanpole. Her boobs must be strapped into the side of her shirt. It’s like loudest laugh here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly guys she’s like a sack of spuds. One of her sisters is stunning. The alpaca is strutting around like a beanpole. Her boobs must be strapped into the side of her shirt. It’s like loudest laugh here.
Who’s the alpaca?

I thought she's was said going with keef the teeth he must of got downgraded to babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she's was said going with keef the teeth he must of got downgraded to babysitter
No sign of Keeth. Sars looks like a 50 year old in a brown frock plastered in pan stick. Her sisters look like her daughters if I’m honest

Me Joolee and Sars are hugging now🤢🤮🤮

Looks sooooo fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont want to sound nasty but her skin doesent look great and that zapper thing doesent seem to be working.

Reactions: 8
The 5 o clock shadow at 10am on her lip, definitely not a good advertisement for that laser thing 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.