Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah shur god love her, I think ye are all being very harsh on poor Sarah.... She's the hardest working single mom in the whole of Ireland who never gets a break, has the child 24/7 (except on Sundays over night when he goes to his dads, but definitely 24/7 ๐Ÿ™„) pays her "mortgage" ie her rent on her own with no financial help and did I mention she never gets a breaks... Put yourselves in her shoes girls ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Have you seen her taste in shoes......I'd rather not thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jezs she takes the poor child away for a night and lands him with 2 strangers for a few hours.

Reactions: 5
Another hotel I will never stay in. I dunno do these hotels not realise giving these idiot freeloaders gifted stays turns most people off.

Reactions: 17
She was pretty insistent that the room was very SPACIOUS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ must have said it 16 times!! Looked pretty standard to me especially with 3 beds in it!!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember we used to hairspray the duck out of our hair and pull it up into that shape ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was like a wave for a surfboard or when we used to do a bump! A go go and some Bobby pins and we pushing the front of our hair out thinking we were gawjus!!! Is it 1989 again for Sarah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Keith gutted luke was gone to kids club probably having to listen to her tit for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Keith gutted luke was gone to kids club probably having to listen to her tit for hours.
It's does look like he gets on better with luke than her also did luke get a name change was he not Buckley last week sad witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thatโ€™s exactly what every other person in the restaurant wants, a child rolling around on the floor ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Ok hear me out!! Influencer SQUID GAMES! The prize is a 50% discount on sweet king jellies! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can you imagine! Theyโ€™d stab each other for a bodadoe never mind an actual prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I have second hand embarrassment for Luke (who was obviously put up to it ) saying about teeth marrying her in the hotel. That is not normal thinking for a 5 year old itโ€™s like him asking for teeth to take them to New York for her birthday last week. Teeth please run

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Health and safety won't be pleased with Teeth & Luke running around the hotel, imagine if they fell running down the stairs, Teeth wouldn't have any teeth left and poor Luke be broke up with the weight of Teeth. Hope anyone who watches run riot if the stay there and say they seen the Burps doing the same.

Reactions: 6
Another hotel I will never stay in. I dunno do these hotels not realise giving these idiot freeloaders gifted stays turns most people off.
Waste of their time gifting her. Watch and see do their followers go up ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thatโ€™s exactly what every other person in the restaurant wants, a child rolling around on the floor ๐Ÿ™„
How do the hotel allow that after 9pm?

Health and safety won't be pleased with Teeth & Luke running around the hotel, imagine if they fell running down the stairs, Teeth wouldn't have any teeth left and poor Luke be broke up with the weight of Teeth. Hope anyone who watches run riot if the stay there and say they seen the Burps doing the same.
Absolutely disgraceful- running around with the luggage trolley. They would be the first to put in a claim against the hotel if there was an accident.

How desperate is she?? Keeth has no interest in her. From what I can see from her reels heโ€™s totally intolerant of her. I wouldnโ€™t post those videos if that was how my partner was reacting to me. Thereโ€™s no spark or romance other than what she concocts/sets up or lies about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine now! Her fanny is in flutters seeing the candlaaaaaaabras in the hotel yesterday! She has all the notions of a wedding even though she was jilted for her last one! Imagine your child all of a sudden saying you must ask my mam to marry you! Ffs who is she bleeping trying to cod! Also I hate saying it but I do think keeeef has formed a bond with Luke and bodadoe features is gonna be in for some land when she realises thatโ€™s why heโ€™s staying! Also he prob prefers the โ€œboysโ€ nights out ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ as Iโ€™ve always got that vibe!

Reactions: 13
I can just imagine now! Her fanny is in flutters seeing the candlaaaaaaabras in the hotel yesterday! She has all the notions of a wedding even though she was jilted for her last one! Imagine your child all of a sudden saying you must ask my mam to marry you! Ffs who is she bleeping trying to cod! Also I hate saying it but I do think keeeef has formed a bond with Luke and bodadoe features is gonna be in for some land when she realises thatโ€™s why heโ€™s staying! Also he prob prefers the โ€œboysโ€ nights out ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ as Iโ€™ve always got that vibe!
Oh definitely for the boys alright!!
He reminds me of one of these wet sponges who stays in a relationship with a woman because they have formed a bond with the child ..even though its not their child..she will use Luke as pawn there yet.
Either way hes not getting much out of being with her is he....he has to live in her house,by her rules,mind her kid,all his weekends now have to be kild friendly..your childfree ways are gone because you now have to cater to another persons child essentially.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.