Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus he’s the stuff of nightmares. Can’t believe she’s come on and admitted he won’t wear his wedding ring 😅. Between not buying presents for any occasion, only eating nuggies and chips and now not wearing a ring, better her than anyone else
I bet he only puts €50 in a wedding card between the two of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While on the hunt for a few dickie bow pics I came across this gem......the dress that she had to have the back cut out of so she could squeeze into it 😂
she only had the azip taken out, no matayrial cut out. There was that much of a gap 🙈 but she could OF sized down 😂

eta cos it said seed down instead of sized down 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god you can actually see where the zip is 😂😂😂 And the back fat still spilling out of it😂 You’d think it would’ve been easier for her to order a few sizes up and actually fit into the dress than going for alterations and getting the back cut out of it. She’s either batshit crazy or incredibly thick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet he only puts €50 in a wedding card between the two of them
I'd say he "forgets" to bring the card 😂 I can imagine him now.."I left the card at home, I'll get it to ye soon"...and then avoids the couple for as long as possible 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd say he "forgets" to bring the card 😂 I can imagine him now.."I left the card at home, I'll get it to ye soon"...and then avoids the couple for as long as possible 😂😂
No sorry is this a legit thing? We had quite a few fuckers do this to us and I gave them benefit of the doubt 😂😂😂 a year later….still waiting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
On Sarah's latest TikTok, she asked if people think Isabella looks like her. Someone left a comment that seemed genuine to me, saying something like, "I think Isabella looks a lot like Luke. Does Luke look more like you or his dad?"
The comment has now been deleted. I didn’t think to screenshot it, but my God Sarah is a very bitter woman. I wonder if Luke will get to see Brian on Sunday for Father's Day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She says on the TT she thinks the child is the image of her Dad well wouldn't know Sarah we have never seen him and she certainly doesn't look like Luke's stepped up Dad.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Sarah's latest TikTok, she asked if people think Isabella looks like her. Someone left a comment that seemed genuine to me, saying something like, "I think Isabella looks a lot like Luke. Does Luke look more like you or his dad?"
The comment has now been deleted. I didn’t think to screenshot it, but my God Sarah is a very bitter woman. I wonder if Luke will get to see Brian on Sunday for Father's Day.
I can confirm I also saw that comment. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 12
Who the duck wears a personalised tie pin 😂😂😂😂😂
Not Keith he's always in a dicky bow dressed like he's making his communion
---
I've seen some fellas not wear a ring but get a tattoo on the ring finger of something that represents the wife, personally I think it's tacky. But I do hope Keith gets one his track record of sentimental inking is meticulous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Keith he's always in a dicky bow dressed like he's making his communion
---
I've seen some fellas not wear a ring but get a tattoo on the ring finger of something that represents the wife, personally I think it's tacky. But I do hope Keith gets one his track record of sentimental inking is meticulous
The thick fucker would probably get it on his thumb

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously though going straight to walking is not actually good for a child’s development. Maybe that explains why her daddy is still stuck in his toddler beige food era 😂 she’s fuming she can’t keep her strapped into a container while she scrolls tic tok all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for all you ‘done’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I will never stop cringing at that for as long as I live 😳🫣 imagine handing such utter tat over to a consultant who is just doing his job, such an overly personal thing to give someone combined with how cheap and nasty they are, ooohhh I can feel the second hand embarrassment creeping back again for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.