Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think teeet is King Charles or what? Does he really need another pair of motherfucking cufflinks, he doesnt even wear things with cuffs 🤣 also, “you can personalise it to whatever you want”, ya Burps, that’s generally what personalising means, great sales pitch as per usual. What does, “there’s always great sentiment behind each piece” mean? does she expect us to believe that the Dealin Yokes company sit down and put actual thought into their cheap tat? ffs 😂
---
Won’t wear a ring in work? Maybe he has a bit on the side that works with him? 🙈
The only bit on the side he has is his left hand 💪🏼🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just caught up after a hard days work. Did you ever hear such a boring repetitive fcuker in your life.
I'm going for a walk then do a work out, I'm going to feed the kids. I'm going to work out then go for a walk after I make dinner. I'll make dinner then do a work out, then go for a walk. FCUK OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rings are allowed in Depuy so I’m not even sure why she mentioned his job at all.
Didn’t think theyd be allowed wear them on the factory floor? Usually people just take the off and put into their pocket, etc fir the few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️
but ya ‼🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 3
Didn’t think theyd be allowed wear them on the factory floor? Usually people just take the off and put into their pocket, etc fir the few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️
but ya ‼🚩🚩🚩🚩
He will be going out the door for a drink without it and sarah will land down with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember the time she bought a consultant the Dylan yokes cufflinks as a thank you and he on about 200 grand a year! We laughed and laughed didn't we!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Doesn't she have one of these already
---

@Mrs.Doyle22 I thought you were gone 👋
---

She made it sound like she picked it out but all the "influencers" have them so dealing yokes got in touch "whatcha want carved in, well do it but you do a video that it's the best gift ever"
Is this for bleeping real?! bigger neck than big back herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That tie pin is going to look meticulous on his dickie bow collection
Jesus he’s the stuff of nightmares. Can’t believe she’s come on and admitted he won’t wear his wedding ring 😅. Between not buying presents for any occasion, only eating nuggies and chips and now not wearing a ring, better her than anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.