Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bitter Biden left with the shower gel. She wants to pretend he doesn’t exist. Unfortunately for her she apparently cheated and made him leave so it was her own doing.

Most mature people co parent properly for the child’s sake - as in bring the child shopping for mothers / Father’s Day to buy the other a gift from the child. Or a birthday present etc but burps is so selfish and bitter she won’t let lewk have a proper relationship with his dad. I’m sure he’s so confused he’s probably forced by burps to call teet dad and then he goes to Biden and Michelle who more than likely explain that Biden is his actual dad and teet isn’t which he already obviously knows but is afraid of burps.

I thought she’d use this hour to get her workout done since she is a fitness fanatic now. But no she’s going to dealz more than likely to top up her ‘low cal’ treats. I would actually hate to live her life. So miserable. She’s defo depressed with the fake pretence that she has the perfect life. She should get a part time job and keep insta as a ‘hobby’

Anyway, that’s My 2 cents this morning 😂 ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s like someone recovering after a major life altering event that she has to take everything step by step. Today my goals are make the bed etc. I’m trying hard not to insult the many many people who genuinely recover from brain injuries etc but that’s what her “news” reads like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has to offload Belly to Jelly as Tina won't take her. Her interest in the child is gone already. As you read here burp tell us why you're in keets grand aunts House you utter scum bag. You're nothing but a flea on a sewer rat you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cleaning her car for the trip to Dublin is another big achievement in her day 🙄 Is tomorrow the day her and "the girls" are all off to Dylan Oaks Liffey Valley to get their welded bracelets? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cleaning her car for the trip to Dublin is another big achievement in her day 🙄 Is tomorrow the day her and "the girls" are all off to Dylan Oaks Liffey Valley to get their welded bracelets? 😂
Where's her original welded bracelet gone??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Biden isn’t good looking but by god, he’s unreal looking compared to Keeth. Keeth is rotten and the American basketball jersey, shorts and white runners gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It probably bursted off her flabby arm hulk style 😂😂😂 Aldi again today, it must have been too far for her to walk to yesterday so she's going to drive today. I don't know why she tries to make herself sound busy. She's literally doing what every parent does daily and many of us do these jobs before and after our actual jobs!! Oh I must dress the bed and put on a wash, as if it's some unreal achievement. She's the laziest, dirtiest, nastiest piece of work I've come accross online.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so bitter Biden left with the shower gel. She wants to pretend he doesn’t exist. Unfortunately for her she apparently cheated and made him leave so it was her own doing.

Most mature people co parent properly for the child’s sake - as in bring the child shopping for mothers / Father’s Day to buy the other a gift from the child. Or a birthday present etc but burps is so selfish and bitter she won’t let lewk have a proper relationship with his dad. I’m sure he’s so confused he’s probably forced by burps to call teet dad and then he goes to Biden and Michelle who more than likely explain that Biden is his actual dad and teet isn’t which he already obviously knows but is afraid of burps.

I thought she’d use this hour to get her workout done since she is a fitness fanatic now. But no she’s going to dealz more than likely to top up her ‘low cal’ treats. I would actually hate to live her life. So miserable. She’s defo depressed with the fake pretence that she has the perfect life. She should get a part time job and keep insta as a ‘hobby’

Anyway, that’s My 2 cents this morning 😂 ✌
The last lots didn’t last too long 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She has to offload Belly to Jelly as Tina won't take her. Her interest in the child is gone already. As you read here burp tell us why you're in keets grand aunts House you utter scum bag. You're nothing but a flea on a sewer rat you bleep
She offloaded Isabella to Tina yesterday so she could go and get her nails and toes painted. And then today Isabella is off with Majella since early. She really has the life of Riley.

Reactions: 12
@Weirdcat anything happening in Renew You? If the Facebook group is to believed it looks like there was 11 new posts today and 7 new members have joined 😂

Screenshot_20240612-113308_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just watching her stories and it does look like her welded bracelet is gone but she's wearing the robbed fitness watch on the same wrist and you can see the bracelet under it 😁

Reactions: 1
I was up at 6am, did a pilates workout, made a coffee while making my lunch & the kids, prepped food for dinner, loaded washing machine & headed to shower/wake kids. Back downstairs at 7.45am made breakfast, made dinner and cleaned up. Made sure kids had bags packed/teens were left with list to do (walk dog/hang laundry) and hoovered all downstairs, reset living room/kitchen/general living spaces & gave downstairs bathroom a lick, THEN at 8.50 loaded car & dropped kids to school, and hit the road for work - more or less this is what I do 5 days a week.

I get more done in the 3hrs BEFORE I go to my FT job than this lazy article gets done all week sitting on her ever expanding hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Christ the updates are like your senior infants news copy every Monday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The stupid voice on her in the tiktoks and the dramatic hand gestures. She's 100% trying to copy Laura Egerton who's doing really well on there and has loads of brand deals now. And Laura actually did lose 4 stone and didn't just make it up 😂😂 She's doing her best to copy her, it's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.