Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is petty and pathetic I know but she’s STILL using Donna’s second hand smashed up Apple Watch when she flogged those exerify ones so bleeping hard at everyone to get some commission or whatever…..goes to show if it ain’t free, she won’t pay for it and would rather used a smashed up product than purchase a €60 watch she “loved and was abseeeeeesed with”……..but she’ll drop bombs on snake oil treatments for her fat in a sausage suit and get some paint on her claws and trotters 🤮 I’d rather paint my own nails and replace a broken item or at least get the screen fixed in a tech shop 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not a bit petty, it's a very accurate observation. Once she stops being paid, we never see or hear of the item or service again. We could all name 2 or 3 things she couldn't live without at one point boat now they have disappeared with her 90 cysts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hectic day…..
Getting her nails done. Fat slob . Big Jeffrey Darmer glasses on her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love how I mentioned earlier about Tina and she just had to mention her. Read here much burp? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus the poor child looks roasting sitting in the car with her for an hour. What happened to her using that hour to get her walk in?? I love how she makes herself sound busy by listing the most basic things -like ‘I’m making dinner for the kids, I’ve to put a wash on’. She will have to lose the #8monthspostpartum soon 😂

I was up early today , went gym , got kids sorted for school, put a wash on, went to work, brought kids swimming lessons, then home to make dinner like the majority of us do and guess what - I didn’t make a tik tok about it!! She’s so boring . She has nothin going on for herself.

Reactions: 33
So Sayyrahh, advanced Belly just wants to be walking is it? Well she didn’t inherit her opsession with walking from you anyway. I’m deeeelided that you can’t get any “work” done, that you dont have the time to peel some bodadoes and make cheesecake wheetabic (wft is that?😂). I find it disturbing when she switches into another personality voice when talking to Belly, so high pitched and fake. That poor child must be terrified, hence her constant nervous laughter. I find it hard to believe that teeet put ❤ under those TikTok’s, the dirty top alone must be a turn-off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Sayyrahh, advanced Belly just wants to be walking is it? Well she didn’t inherit her opsession with walking from you anyway. I’m deeeelided that you can’t get any “work” done, that you dont have the time to peel some bodadoes and make cheesecake wheetabic (wft is that?😂). I find it disturbing when she switches into another personality voice when talking to Belly, so high pitched and fake. That poor child must be terrified, hence her constant nervous laughter. I find it hard to believe that teeet put ❤ under those TikTok’s, the dirty top alone must be a turn-off 🤢
Looks like her Gran is just as upsessed with getting her walking 🤣 she will be doing laps of the lough in no time and blogging like he mam 🎀 #8monthsescapefromtheape #8monthsandrunningamarathon

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like her Gran is just as upsessed with getting her walking 🤣 she will be doing laps of the lough in no time and blogging like he mam 🎀 #8monthsescapefromtheape #8monthsandrunningamarathon
Majelly trawling Facebook groups for bits for belly, like grand being thrifty and props for it but for moneybags flaunting burps, between no house and this, it paints keet the biggest tight arse (beddy bought the buggy) going like……where the duck are his wages actually going? Just the butchers?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The child will be fucked in that yoke for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus my brother lives there I'll have to ask if he knows them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A workout and then a walk 😂😂 good one Sarah. Only way ull be getting your steps up tonight is from the sofa to the fridge and back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So after her big inspirational tiktok last week about going for a walk instead of sitting in the car at the school gates for an hour.....she's sitting in the car at the school gates for an hour 😂😂😂 She cracks me up, goes for one walk and all of a sudden she thinks she's Joe wicks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.