Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Sarah why don’t you just get 2 rings out of the barmbrack altogether 🙄🙄🙄
Good idea, it'll be October and bracks will be 99c in Lidl. Buy 2 of them and a packet of icing sugar and they'll have the rings AND the wedding cake sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about 2 extremes, first of all there's was supposed to be a big fancy wedding in Ballygarry on NY eve and then we go all bargain basement in Lanzagrotty. So if 🤣 there was supposed to funds to go all out in Ballygarry why is she scrimping and saving for a dealz version wedding now. We know why, there is no money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no money or Keet isn’t willing to shell out what money they do have and / or she was expecting freebies off Ballygarry and loads of suppliers which never materialised. So back to the Sinkhole Plazas they go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was a big wedding in the church in togher today with a vintage wedding car and vintage bus, beautiful flowers outside, I'd say she was sickened if she past it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Telling people its your period time gives me major ick, I dont care nor want to fing know. Her skin is awful all the products she uses are useless.

• Haha
Now girls she's not materialistic and never was....says the one who had an instagram room full of materialistic shite in her old house. And can't attend an event without the (fake) ysl bag beat around her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no money or Keet isn’t willing to shell out what money they do have and / or she was expecting freebies off Ballygarry and loads of suppliers which never materialised. So back to the Sinkhole Plazas they go. 🤣
This is it exactly. Sarah is unemployed and Keet isn’t going to shell out on the wedding. I’d say Saryah won’t like rings the same way she doesn’t like Valentine’s Day, Christmas and birthday presents since she’s been with Keet. Can’t wait for the bargain bin wedding content though

• Haha
She's likely going away for the wedding so she knows their will be no mole feeding info back to here. Look how many weddings stories have come back to here and that wonderful wedding with the Snapchat. Only the closest of family will attend because they kind off to.
She also hasnt got a pot to piss in either obviously and will be able to filter the duck out of herself and show what she wants from the day tart it up abit with good angles

Reactions: 4
She must have her period with the last 6 weeks, cause the skin is in shite that long....

And went into town looking at rings my arse. Looking online now.
So basically she went into town to get the correct ring size, had no intention of buying in town, bargain basement online will be where it's bought so no one can tell tales about how much it cost.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.