Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never stop cringing at that for as long as I live 😳🫣 imagine handing such utter tat over to a consultant who is just doing his job, such an overly personal thing to give someone combined with how cheap and nasty they are, ooohhh I can feel the second hand embarrassment creeping back again for her 🤣🤣
You just know they were fucked in the bin as soon as she got her arse out the door 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another subtle thing at Biden, “me and lewk were talking about what we’d get keeth for fathers day”.. what happened to getting over it burp

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So her plans for this morning are to dress the beds, give lewk breakfast, get him dressed and get herself and Isabelly dressed.. what the actual duck, does she think the rest of us and our kids go around in pjs all day, listing out all this regular tit that every single one of us do every single day to make herself sound busy while sounding and looking as smug as ever.. god her life is in tatters and she’s still a smug bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope Michelle brings Lewk to get a father's day gift for his actual Dad cos we all know this bitter twisted rotten to the core bleep won't allow him give Brian anything 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband doesn't wear a ring doesn't bother me at all
But your husband probably hasn’t publicly laughed at how you look (when she was younger and before weight loss) gone off and shagged someone else then come back to you as a consolation once the new thing dumped him…..and tells people you’re his “mate” or bought you a Pandora ring a proposed under duress beside his skiddy jocks on the landing 😂 so you can be secure in your marriage…..whereas burps needs to tattoo her name on his head and piss on him to mark her territory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But your husband probably hasn’t publicly laughed at how you look (when she was younger and before weight loss) gone off and shagged someone else then come back to you as a consolation once the new thing dumped him…..and tells people you’re his “mate” or bought you a Pandora ring a proposed under duress beside his skiddy jocks on the landing 😂 so you can be secure in your marriage…..whereas burps needs to tattoo her name on his head and piss on him to mark her territory 😂
😂😂😂😂 I got decent wedding and engagement ring the Pandora ring still cracks me up. I actually didn't notice he didn't have the ring for ages he caught it in work and needed get it fixed now it's somewhere 'safe' and we've no idea where 😂😂😂
---
Same 😂 I was nearly afraid to say it 😂
As if a ring makes much of difference I just wanted nice jewellery 😂😂💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Get the baby up let her feed herself and plonk her in front of the telly a1 parenting

Reactions: 11
Can you trust an 8 month old to feed herself her breakfast? Shes one lazy langer, Burps get off your arse and feed your child safely, you literally have nothing else to do today. Anyone else think that Sayyrahh gets more enjoyment out of the clap handies class than Belly? The way she went on and on about it the other day you’d swear she’d attended some motivational speech or something. Thick as a plank, in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rings are allowed in Depuy so I’m not even sure why she mentioned his job at all.
I know my fella is only allowed to wear a ring that has no grooves or ridges etc so he has a plain band but there are a few alright who need to take theirs off going into the clean rooms but id say its him making the most of the situation that he doesnt want one

Reactions: 4
Ah stop,her life is a shambles, boring as duck,I honestly think she is depressed,no interest in anything ,the mashed potato from the butchers full of salt and butter and she giving that to a baby,she doesn't care about her children's health,does things the easiest way so she can sit on her arse online,very sad life she has

Reactions: 16
Ah stop,her life is a shambles, boring as duck,I honestly think she is depressed,no interest in anything ,the mashed potato from the butchers full of salt and butter and she giving that to a baby,she doesn't care about her children's health,does things the easiest way so she can sit on her arse online,very sad life she has
She is depressed, there must be stuff that happened her to make her the selfish, useless, narcissistic asshole we see today. No mother, who doesn’t work, gives a baby pre-made potatoes, ffs. Don’t get me wrong, we have all been there, too busy to purée so buy a pouch etc but she literally does nothing else all day, she disgusts me. Even allowing Luke to call teeet dad, she has a father how would she feel if that happened to him? It says a lot, stuff she’s not even aware of. She’s a sick and dangerous person who is damaging her kids.

Reactions: 23
I hope Michelle brings Lewk to get a father's day gift for his actual Dad cos we all know this bitter twisted rotten to the core bleep won't allow him give Brian anything 😢
And I also she is that twisted what ever he makes in school will be given to keith not brian she is one sick twisted witch

Reactions: 7
Isabella is her double and Luke is Brian’s, I’ve said it many times before but it must kill her that Luke’s other sister is the spit of him. The fact she deleted that comment just proves even more that she’s not over her ex, she’d dump Keith and go running back to him tomorrow if he gave her another chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.