Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her Gran is just as upsessed with getting her walking ๐Ÿคฃ she will be doing laps of the lough in no time and blogging like he mam ๐ŸŽ€ #8monthsescapefromtheape #8monthsandrunningamarathon
These things should be banned

Reactions: 5
How many tie clips does a bleep that doesnโ€™t wear ties need? Her father included ๐Ÿ˜‚ and donโ€™t get me started on them all being personalised ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck wears a personalised tie pin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Burps needs all other females to know he has โ€œkidsโ€ while she leads him away panting and drooling from the smoking room of young wans by the leadโ€ฆI mean tie ๐Ÿ˜‚ chap doesnโ€™t even want to wear a wedding ring like HELLO ๐Ÿ˜‚ saying that 4 months out from your wedding but heโ€™ll wear a personalised tie clip and more cufflinks? Sure Jan, chap doesnโ€™t want anyone to know heโ€™s saddled with ye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How far is Aldi away from the squat house, 10 -15 minutes? And she on making a big deal that she's walking there and back to it ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, let me get this straight, Isabella the most advanced baby ever is going to skip crawling and start walking straight away because her daddy walked early? ๐Ÿคฃ This is just like all the tales about Isabella teething the last 6 months yet there's still no visible teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like her Gran is just as upsessed with getting her walking ๐Ÿคฃ she will be doing laps of the lough in no time and blogging like he mam ๐ŸŽ€ #8monthsescapefromtheape #8monthsandrunningamarathon
Doesn't she have one of these already
---
Don't mention the war ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ
@Mrs.Doyle22 I thought you were gone ๐Ÿ‘‹
---
How many tie clips does a bleep that doesnโ€™t wear ties need? Her father included ๐Ÿ˜‚ and donโ€™t get me started on them all being personalised ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She made it sound like she picked it out but all the "influencers" have them so dealing yokes got in touch "whatcha want carved in, well do it but you do a video that it's the best gift ever"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Who the duck wears a personalised tie pin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No one, no one does, except the lawyers on Law & Order and even then only the ones with one foot in the grave ๐Ÿ˜œ
---
Burps needs all other females to know he has โ€œkidsโ€ while she leads him away panting and drooling from the smoking room of young wans by the leadโ€ฆI mean tie ๐Ÿ˜‚ chap doesnโ€™t even want to wear a wedding ring like HELLO ๐Ÿ˜‚ saying that 4 months out from your wedding but heโ€™ll wear a personalised tie clip and more cufflinks? Sure Jan, chap doesnโ€™t want anyone to know heโ€™s saddled with ye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What type of a langer is she marrying. He doesn't want to wear a ring, well he can't at work, well he can but he won't.. does he work 24hrs a day 7 days a week. What are they ring shopping for if he won't wear one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cuff links and a tie pin (personalised or not) for a lad who works in a factory and wears shorts and basketball jerseys the majority of the time isn't a prack-ta-killlll present at all actually, Sarah ya thick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet she will get the ring from Dylan oaks. Worth about โ‚ฌ40

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she's not advertising Moonpig cards like the other huns for father's day. Especially since she did such an amazing job on flogging them for valentines day....not. Dropped after one CLAB with them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hectic dayโ€ฆ..
Getting her nails done. Fat slob . Big Jeffrey Darmer glasses on her
I donโ€™t know which is worse those glasss or her JFK ones.
---
He doesnโ€™t want to wear a ring alarm bells should be ringing for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonโ€™t wear a ring in work? Maybe he has a bit on the side that works with him? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A tie pin for the man who only ever wears dickie bows ๐Ÿคต genius Sarah, just get him a Paddy Power voucher and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.