Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
That’s how most companies would work if they send you a product to show the product would be your payment and then you’d get paid a small amount of commission from ppl using your code or links for that company but clothes companies may pay as the clothes can be sent back but make obviously can’t be
thank you for explaining that ❤ she’s fucking broke so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
How can she eat all these fake away meals, I love my meat and veggies and Salads, surely she feels like shite with all the crap she is stuffing herself with

Bulmers

VIP Member
She really does doesnt she her little face is glowing. I also think she wanted to get married in ireland but i think that they went forrriinnnnn for a few reasons
1. Keet is too mean to pay for it
2. Sayrah would only get married in Clarney and she cant attempt that a second time, she tried to get Ballygarry but didnt get any discounts
3. She's afraid if she gets married in Ireland she'll have the paparazzi outside the venue for the weekend
4. Maybe some people she invites wont go cause its abroad so will make it a smaller wedding

I wonder will Nana Rose make the journey it seems a lot for a 90 year old woman? I know she looks fine and healthy but she's still 90
Haha love no 3
---
Say what you like about Trisha at least she owns her size and dresses really well then you’ve Sarah who is just delusional with her clothing choices
She 100% does not, dresses bet onto her, I'm a quarter her size wouldn't dream of wearing the crap she does. I hide my tummy

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.
That’s amazing, how many calories have you set yourself? Are you exercising also?

Resista

Can I ask what the "8 inches from the breastbone" is about? I've looked in other threads and haven't seen it

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Weird we get an update that lewk vomite and apologised because the child is emotional neglected yet belly’s medical history is completely private with coy posts from hospital about needing was it a 6 month antibiotic????? Mad she gives the little spud more privacy that her eldest because there’s a different sperm donor calling the shots.
As for teets aunt saying that about Luke, fucking geebag, include him as family whatever but saying that bollix trying to whitewash out his actual dad who obvs is involved some way or other, that whole o Connor crew is just as fucking scummy, the type that think they’re posh shopping in Dunnes not Penneys 😂 get off the vino Regina and get out of burps hairy fat arse
What did the aunt say about luke

The noise sounds like a nebuliser.. a friend of mine has one at home for her son he has issues with his chest.

Someone mentioned Hostibal and we summoned the cray cray

Feels like that thing from years ago that you repeated the phrase into the mirror.. Bloody Mary wasn’t it? Or was it candy man? 🤷‍♂️
It doesn’t sound like my nebuliser. My machine is louder than the breathing almost vibrating noise.

Why does she shove her manky sausage fingers in her manky ears then all around her mouth 🤮

I feel like she could have shot under her nails from bellys nappy and just continue on with her busy boss lady day 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a cunt but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic bitch who loves herself God only knows why
Cork County/City Council Planning Dept - anon phone call or letter. Or get onto a local TD 🤔

walker23

Which ones have you tried?
I wonder did they say they were moving out but going to pretend they were still on the northside and Tina or something didnt agree?
Also just thinking about it now, would Bellys sleep be off cause they moved and shes now in her own room instead of in with Sarah in Shatina Shatina's?
Had the normal one everyone shared here that went last week then i had snoop that was fine till yesterday evening

i’ve got one now thank you crones hope baby tattle us doing good 🩷

Id say Belly is sick looking at this yoke with a camera stuck in her face constantly i’m sick looking at her child to be honest. Could easily be off id say big back is just putting her in room on her own leaving her be. Child is probably missing extra attention cause one thing is for sure there is more maternal feelings in my little toe than big back 🙄.

Remember back last summer she said she wasn’t going to share baby online that’s going well isn’t it 🤪
---
https://mollygram.com/

This is the only one that looks like it works in real time, the rest have been disappointing even instanav!
---

Lazy geebags, burps is queen of being one
Thank you so much ☺

• Heart

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
And why everytime she wants to eat (which is very often) does she have to go to Aldi, or the butchers, or to the shop etc. Does she not do a weekly shop like a normal person. She must have plenty of money to be able to just decide what she wants and pop to the shops to get it. Imagine driving accross the city to go get a salad cos you really want one 😂😂😂 She looks like she eats plenty of salad alright 🤥🤥
She has a food addiction.
If she keeps food in the house, she's just going to eat it whether she's hungry or not

cycleon

VIP Member
I follow someone else who had a baby within 2 weeks of our burps. She's always getting deliveries, unlike burps who has received nothing or if she has I can't remember 🤷‍♀️

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The makeup is horrible, she’s very heavy handed. The eyebrows and Botox are not cohabitating well. This is all I see. Sure if she popped on her circus dress she’d fit right in with siegfred and roy
They’re like twins, both rocking a moustache 🥸

• Haha