Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lee Sah

OFF TOPIC but on topic, I'm looking for a blazer to wear over a jumpsuit for a graduation on Wednesday! Not a green blazer though lol . id be a size 20 ish , )(could size up/down though ha ha ha . Any idea where to look?Thanks
I got a fab faux suede biker jacket from Virgo Boutique which I wore with a jumpsuit for my daughter's confirmation in April.

Reactions: 1

Bulmers

VIP Member
In her defense, I don't think this is overly accurate, it takes me about 3 stone to change in dress size (I'm over 6ft though). But she hasn't lost an ounce anyway and those leggings don't compress, she's like a bowling ball with legs
Exactly, she has a tyre shape, I go in an out and have a meno pouch
---
Has she shown where the scales is placed? Like is there a ledge or something close by that some rolls of fat were lifted and she saw a drop in scales 😂
Or else she took a big dump!🤮
---
Has she ever disclosed her actual weight?
Nope not for years

• Haha

Gifted!

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a cunt but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic bitch who loves herself God only knows why
Don’t think it can be anonymous but might be worth getting onto a local td about it. You’re allowed to build 40sq m without planning once it’s to the back of the house. And you retain a certain amount of garden space. https://www.corkcoco.ie/sites/defau...rcement-complaint-form-and-guidelines-pdf.pdf

Alucia

VIP Member

lashofeye

Chatty Member
OFF TOPIC but on topic, I'm looking for a blazer to wear over a jumpsuit for a graduation on Wednesday! Not a green blazer though lol . id be a size 20 ish , )(could size up/down though ha ha ha . Any idea where to look?Thanks

lil_sox

Chatty Member
It doesn’t sound like my nebuliser. My machine is louder than the breathing almost vibrating noise.

Why does she shiver her manky sausage fingers in her manky ears then all around her mouth 🤮

I feel like she could have shot under her nails from bellys nappy and just continue on with her busy boss lady day 🤮
Ah ok …was thinking luke may have been on it cos it sounded to me like when my friends youngfella is breathing in on it, but I wouldn’t hear it often enough to be sure. If you have one then I’m obviously wrong 🙈😂

Maybe it is the shushing video for belly so?

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan of Sinead's but she seems to be doing well on the weight loss front. She joined slimming world around 6 weeks ago and she went from 16stone 2lbs to 14stone 13lbs now. I'd believe Sinead has lost the 17lbs where as Sarah's 21lbs seems like a farce.

Edit, sorry I thought you were talking about sineadcurvystyle, just copped it's stylemecurvy
They have similar names to be fair! And yes Sinead does seem to be doing great in fairness to her.

gotstogo

VIP Member
Imagine going to get your make up done by her the infections and boils you would end up with
I can't imagine she'd have any hygiene standards at all. She doesn't know how to wash herself no mind equipment for makeup on multiple people 🤢
---
Is sorting her make up the new packing the hospital bag. She’s shiting on and on about it for like 500 years
Howuch makeup could she possibly have that it needs to be sorted this much 😂

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
She's back trying to pedal the make up game again
Just b4 renew jew came about I had a feeling she was trying to get into make up artistry as her new thing only as we all know she wouldn't apply herself to doing a course so renew jew was born, that's now failing very clearly so she is trying the make up route again I reckon. Anything to avoid actually going out amd working
Was thinking the same re makeup.