Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Down 18 pound but she's still big and round,
Clearly telling lies cos she's still the same size

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
"They are the best investment you will ever make "

Eh no Sarah, a house for your kids be a better investment than bleedin leggins 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Jellybb

VIP Member
when I saw the roller thoughts and prayers went to jellybb as I could feel the rage already 😂 she’s trying out for a part in the grinch live action 😂
---

she only likes to look at the mon5 overall cos she fucked up the first 2 weeks 😂
Trivial things that really piss me off about this cunt
1 roller in hair
2 the youngest kids sleep routine
3 filming the son fawning all over the youngest kid
4 openly insulting her mothers culinary skills (she didn’t leave ye starve anyway!)
5 driving around with a big fuck off dent in her pcp “jeep”
6 the stupid bows on the youngest kids head
7 when she uses words like “handsome” and “raw infant”
8 anytime she posts keet, he repulses me
9 her epilepsy inducing reels
10 the hillbilly country music she uses over her reels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
The full title wouldn't all fit, but to give it credit here it is " Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat. Keith is with me, Belly & cheese, ask no questions about Lewk please" credit to @I got up at 5am for this beauty of a title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Someone posted last night not to mention the word "hospital" that all the crazies arrive and it reminded me of the film Bettlejuice. When Bettlejuice was said 3 times he'd appear.

Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice

1000005254.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Love how she rolls her eyes after she says Lewk is sick... Fumin she has to parent him .

Very odd that a child said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to " .. about getting sick.. Very telling that the poor child feels he has to apologise for getting sick.

I guess this mean Sarah wont be trainin today sure gawd luv her 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Skinner

VIP Member
She's like David Potts that won celebrity bb. Always wearing blazers and no trousers.
20240518_150949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KittenRadziwell

She's beat after a 15 minute workout, and God love her she's going to be so sore tomorrow 😂😂😂 15 minutes and she's half dead. But she's going to do the workout again in the morning 🤥🤥
Wexy you obviously didn't hear her properly, she's not just working out, she's TRAINING. She back "training" now but she hasn't been "training" for ages so that's why she's going to be sore.
I fucking hate when people use the word training when they just mean exercising. The only thing Sarah's training for is a Fattest Eejit in Cork competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

derrybrunette

I know she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer due to Tina girl taking her out of school for cheap holidays to Lanza but I’m actually starting to think she’s mentally challenged with all the ‘could’ve sized down’ shit. Like any fuckin normal person who buys clothes and realises and 18 is too buy would do the normal thing and order the next size down instead of constantly yapping on about. Therefore my ✨meticulous✨ expert analysis is that she is mentally challenged. Fuck she infuriates me waffling the same shite day in and day out about sizing down. Anyways rant over😆 Have a ✨meticulous✨ Sunday folks✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Addd

VIP Member
I lost 59.346lbs since I woke up, just told my fella. Patiently awaiting a treat as a reward. Hopefully a bag of jambons. I didn't actually step on the scales as not one measurement fits all. Rooting for myself tho, I am, I am xoxo
Same here I am down 5 pounds since 8am this morning. Going to reward myself with a chipper later. My boyfriend told me I look the exact same but not in a nasty way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Maybe I’m a bad parent but why is she straight on to the doctor he only vomited as he was coughing. Why not start off by giving him Calpol and a cough bottle? Maybe he’s been sick awhile and she feels bad for letting him get worse!! Unless he has a chest infection he won’t be given an antibiotic 🙄

Reactions: 45

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Dont let keet run away with the saxa like biden did with the shower gel
Be sure the weddings actually going ahead before throwing several hen parties at home and abroad , plus a honeymoon party and a kitchen party.

Don't emotionally cheat on your fiancee with a purple gummed ham you met at the bookies where you work, that tells you he's only flirting with you now you're thin.

Don't tell your parents about your frequent need to be entered sexually by your fiancee, your attempts to encourage said entering and his rejections of same , even when you wore a sexy nighty.

Don't constantly belittle your fiance online and then try to make out that all normal couples kill each other constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Crones884

VIP Member
It’s official, she’s deranged!! Sharing shitty posts on insta does not a mother make Sara Burp. Could you go hard at bringing Lewk to a dentist? I know oral hygiene and dental care doesn’t exist in your house but give it a lash for the sake of the child you pretend to care so much about.

Why was the child up in a heap because he vomited? Why was he apologising? I’d say he’s been ate before for getting the beast out of her pit and was terrified of her reaction. Nasty cow
Its quite telling that he has to apologise. Even the 'I didnt mean to' would suggest she eats him for accidents too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jellybb

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you be sickened to be getting thousands worth of procedures and still be an ugly cunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42