Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyclassymom

I thought the noise in the background was a white noise machine . The ones that you can change to different types of sounds

Reactions: 1

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Such a liar that it’s a collaboration with PLT. Why no #collab on the insta stories then?? She’s paid partnership on TT but I wouldn’t mind that. What size was she in January if she’s still fitting into 18 now? I’d say she’s not bothered because the wedding dress fits her as she is so no need for her to lose anymore weight 😂
Plt have been gifting a lot of curve/plus size Influencers the last couple of weeks, that's all it is, a couple of gifted dresses

Labybug

I wonder was it profhilo, her forehead looks red in the video, I wonder can ya get that done same time as Botox.

msster

Chatty Member
October id imagine sometime early in the month as the flights will be through the roof the end of the month for mid term

Bulmers

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers, here is today’s result of going on a deep dive through Sayrahhh’s old threads and sorting by most liked.

See below Sarah and her little snack before bed 😂😂😂. Telling ye there is some gems in the old threads
Good jeez what the Holy f**k is that 🤮

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a cunt but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic bitch who loves herself God only knows why
Is it a council house or privately owned??

Crones884

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers, here is today’s result of going on a deep dive through Sayrahhh’s old threads and sorting by most liked.

See below Sarah and her little snack before bed 😂😂😂. Telling ye there is some gems in the old threads
My plan for the day 😂

Ah ok …was thinking luke may have been on it cos it sounded to me like when my friends youngfella is breathing in on it, but I wouldn’t hear it often enough to be sure. If you have one then I’m obviously wrong 🙈😂

Maybe it is the shushing video for belly so?
Now you could be right if it’s a fancy one. Mines just a cheap and cheerful one from Lidl but it’s loud as fuck that ye can’t hear breathing over it.

It could be luke breathing into a toy mask or some noise video for belly.

My hubs has a cpap machine and it’s practically silent but it’s relatively new so I wouldn’t know about any older models