Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full title wouldn't all fit, but to give it credit here it is " Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat. Keith is with me, Belly & cheese, ask no questions about Lewk please" credit to @I got up at 5am for this beauty of a title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is she going to eat that whole pizza to herself, 800 calories ontop of whatever else she had to eat today 😱 also there is no way there is 60g of protein in that life time supply of cheese topped shite.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she going to eat that whole pizza to herself, 800 calories ontop of whatever else she had to eat today 😱 also there is no way there is 60g of protein in that life time supply of cheese topped shite.
is she eating that at this hour of the night?

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm blocked by the gowl so I've just looked at InstaNavigation to have a peep ( I never do think of it and rely on the sound unblocked tattlers among us to post her schuttther)...

Best friends for life? Yeah Burpy..... Give it 2/3 years and Belly will be thumping the living duck out of him and poor Lewk will be crying at a picture of Teet.

1000037813.jpg

(Don't know why I scribbled over their faces...... Just did...... They're still kids and can't consent to having themselves broadcasted over the WWW I guess...... Despite being duped by ne'er do wells on this thread in the recent past, I guess I still just about have a conscience!! )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You found it before me it was taking me ages cause i go between calling him Keet, teet, tweety bird and obviously quiche too 😂😂😂
I just clicked into a few random threads and hit most liked and there it was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the weird noise in the background of her stories? I noticed it the other day too, it's like some sort of hospital machine or something?!

Reactions: 7
I just clicked into a few random threads and hit most liked and there it was 😂😂
Maybe its his dad the teet match and all, could he be scottish? Maybe sarah followed jelly's footsteps to Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the weird noise in the background of her stories? I noticed it the other day too, it's like some sort of hospital machine or something?!
Christ don't tell me she has hospital equipment at home? 🤣 Sure why wouldn't she.... Needs to be reminded of her precious hostibal when she's not in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is she eating that at this hour of the night?
It's mad isn't it , her eating is un-human at this stage. I don't know about ye ladies but if I have a chest infection the last thing I feel like doing is cooking and then eating that amount of fatty food. 🤢

Reactions: 12
Of course she is the hip-🎀 she can’t be that sick if she was munching teeth’s bbq yesterday shopping today and devouring a 800cal cheese pitzaaaa also thought about getting a take away boat her own cooking is nicer 🤦🏼‍♀️ last thing you need Sarah when your so so sick and can’t breathe is 4lbs of cheese on your chest 💫🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she eat all these fake away meals, I love my meat and veggies and Salads, surely she feels like shite with all the crap she is stuffing herself with

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.