Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I had a insta that I use for watching her stories along with others and now I’m suddenly blocked 🤷‍♀️ does she randomly block people if they watch her stories but don’t follow her if so she has to much time on her hands
She does! We actually follow each other on Insta and one day she actually blocked me from her stories and was blocked for months and then poof...unblocked! I was looking at her using a second account I have and she didnt block. So odd!

Reactions: 2

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Oh I didn't think of that, I thought it was her big "try on" that she's very excited about 🙄. I was going to hazard a guess at her signing herself up for the asos affiliate programme so she can pretend that they want to work with her
You’re probably right, she could be doing bridal looks or something 🙃

gotstogo

VIP Member
Why don’t these people remove the makeup of their face at night?
Laziness of assume, I don't understand it. It must feel awful and ruin the bedclothes!
---
Hi Tats x

Keith’s lips are sealed - id say he has been warned by the gorilla not to tell anyone where they are now squatting 😂😂
Someone had it sussed I think, or heard a rumour 😂 either way, it's suspicious as all heck that shes not said anything

Mred21

I actually can’t believe what I just listened to 🤦🏼‍♀️ 450 euro a round to blast fat from the chin 🤣 Sar girl haven’t you learned fat blasting dosnt work for you ahmmm entomology ring a bell? save your money for when the foren wedding doesn't last as long as you did at your lightest. I laughed at the hip is the widest part ya the hip-🎀 aka burps the weight loss scammer.
I can't get her story on the viewer I use, anyone able to share for those of us blocked?

cycleon

VIP Member
I can't imagine she'd have any hygiene standards at all. She doesn't know how to wash herself no mind equipment for makeup on multiple people 🤢
---

Howuch makeup could she possibly have that it needs to be sorted this much 😂
do “influencers” get paid actual cash or is it in product? So every time she does ads for bperfect, she gets credit to buy more products? Id say she has half opened bottles and palettes all over the place

gotstogo

VIP Member
Can’t believe she thinks her good in amazing 😂
Sure she'd rival Gordon Ramsay 😂😂

It always just looks so disgusting, barely any veg, way too much cheese...I am completely baffled how she thinks she's gonna influence anyone or lose any weight!

gotstogo

VIP Member
She hasn't said a word about it since the day she opened her "limited spaces". But I don't blame her for saying nothing about it since there are still plenty of limited spaces left and she ended up losing 2 members instead of gaining any 🤭😂😂
Morto for her 😳

Reactions: 1

lady luck

Chatty Member
didn’t she wear it on the flight to London for the mamma Mia thing and again in clarney for her sisters birthday. Sitting at lunch with the massive roller
---

I had asked cos she has so much product I did wonder if that was her “pay” so they don’t necessarily get any cash payment? she definitely needs to get a job then. Hello Mr Bank Manager, teet has betting slips towards a mortgage and here’s my half used Nw5 bperfect foundation and bronzer as well ask koro salted peanut Butter. Will we get a mortgage with that? Will we? 🤪😂
That’s how most companies would work if they send you a product to show the product would be your payment and then you’d get paid a small amount of commission from ppl using your code or links for that company but clothes companies may pay as the clothes can be sent back but make obviously can’t be

Reactions: 1