Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
It’s a baby shusher…she’s petrified Belly will keep her up at night so the lazy cunt is trying every trick in the book to keep her sleeping View attachment 2934229
Jesus tap dancing Christ (never heard that before lol) they make everything nowadays .

also….nearly had a stroke when I opened the page cos this came up … tea is it? 😂😂

IMG_9889.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

msster

Chatty Member
They all look like cheap tat not elegant 😂😂😂 what's the cheap wedding dress going to be like for the forgein wedding

cycleon

VIP Member
Has she ever disclosed her actual weight?
when she was at her lightest yes, otherwise no 🙈
---
I just wanted to pop on here to have the chats with ye. Despite loads going on in the background I've just noticed there that i have the same pearcing in my air that our Sayrah has. The exact same one. Now, I had it first, does that mean I can continue on tattling? Or do I need to get a different one?
well now you’re an influencer so I don’t really think you should be on tattle, you’re one of them now. God be with you 🤪

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
In other words burps, itsabelly has had 7 months of being fed it's time she fed herself 🙄
---
We got a glimpse of the original dress, didn’t Donna send her a video of her running around the house wearing it and burp shared it? I know I didn’t imagine that 🙈

It was a good bit after the breakup I think. Not sure if it was around the reveal of enamel ridden tintin
Nooooo really? Ah ffs

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
What size does the plus size start at on PLT I wonder? Did I hear her say she checked but there was no sixteen in the embellished monstrosity... skirting over the fact she has to order exclusively from the plus size section now

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
They must surely be seeing some return off her advertising or they would hardly have kept going?? Either that or they are the worst business people ever and need a lesson in profit v loss!

Beavana

VIP Member
She goes on blocking sprees of people who do not follow her but watch her stories . It really annoys me the huns get away with this, they are public accounts, it should not be allowed ...
Just shows how stupid and dumb she is, that she doesn’t use the views she would get to show companies to get some collars and paid ads (like Droolie/ brats twins and me does)

from a fellow blocked 😂

cycleon

VIP Member
Is she going to eat that whole pizza to herself, 800 calories ontop of whatever else she had to eat today 😱 also there is no way there is 60g of protein in that life time supply of cheese topped shite.
is she eating that at this hour of the night?

nannyg

VIP Member
The nursing home fair deal scheme take a percentage of the person's home. Would Keith and Sarah be paying some rent to fund the nursing home costs? She is very shady about it all.
Yea she is exactly the type to know every trick in the book

Crones884

VIP Member
Lads do any of ye have decent anonymous viewer that ye use can ye link it please. One i use isn’t working ive went in on two others but they are crap. Thanks in advance. ☺

What a wild ride here has been to say the least absolutely crazy 🤪.

On another note of this fucking ape that’s gaining by the day did anyway send in information to council about her new squatter rights in an old ladies home.

I definitely think something major has gone down with her crowd involving herself or Keet she’s not been to smug at all. Who goes to a niece's party goes home and then back to collect Luke Buckley. She would never have done that before.
Which ones have you tried?
I wonder did they say they were moving out but going to pretend they were still on the northside and Tina or something didnt agree?
Also just thinking about it now, would Bellys sleep be off cause they moved and shes now in her own room instead of in with Sarah in Shatina Shatina's?

She does! We actually follow each other on Insta and one day she actually blocked me from her stories and was blocked for months and then poof...unblocked! I was looking at her using a second account I have and she didnt block. So odd!
I’m blocked by her on my main account just set up this second account to be nosy 😂😂

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I noticed the paid partnership too. Should start screenshotting them and sending them onto revenue and council etc to show what other income she is receiving. She hasn't posted the free botox and fat dissolving chin ad yet. I know it's not clear if she got all the treatments for free in return for advertising Celeste Medical but is she obliged to declare the monetary value of the treatments to Revenue?
Yes I think they have to declare the value of everything they receive but I doubt she does

gotstogo

VIP Member
Convinced you’re right…..otherwise she’d wear a bride one?
Yeah, it's a bit too weird (even for her) to be parading round in a wifey top when she's not one and the Mama top told us all how much she loves to advertise her titles 😂

• Haha