Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

gotstogo

VIP Member
How she think her food is good? Or helping her weight loss ! I have weight to loose and have a take away once a month if that, and having Salads good quality meat etc and still struggle to get the weight down but this one can have absolute shit food and still manage to "loose" weight!
---

You will have to go back over old threads to catch up!
Because she's an uneducated fool when it comes to food.

irishjen

VIP Member
Can I ask what the "8 inches from the breastbone" is about? I've looked in other threads and haven't seen it
She once said her breasts are hanging that far off her breast bone, she was looking for a free uplift before her (Brian no2) wedding.

• Wow
  • Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
She went to the consultant a few times too if i remember right didn't she? But she was told not to have her surgery til she was finished having kids i think?
yes I remember that, she claims she was told to wait til after she had kids

Crones884

VIP Member
Fake page or not, it's for the funeral director to put a post out not Burps, especially after the RIP.ie fiasco. @Crones884 were you MIA yday:p Maybe they're having out forrin as she has no friends and won't be under pressure to fill up the church with rent-a-guests 😂 But also think it's because Teet is a tight scab and won't shell out
MIA a bit this week having a bad week but we'll drive it on wont we? We will [] thats my tractor for driving it on.
This is another reason too actually she's got no friends I actually cant wait to see who does get invited from her side

• Haha

jojoiseeya

Am I hearing her correctly?? She's doing her make up for a try on this weekend....it's Wednesday, why is she doing her make up today for the weekend 😂😂😂😂
It’s probably for va va voom and she has to prerecord and get approval 🎀 he clabs have definitely sized down

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

Why does she put her tongue behind her teeth like that so weird!!! Also the big bulging balls under her brows 🤢 weak for herself
When she does this the baby teeth become translucent 😂😂😂😂
---
In her slimming world days she be on in the car having 3 oranges and a packet of ham home made soup all healthy food and the odd fakeaway . How can she tink she is loosing weight I nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a cunt to luke .
Deceased at the pack of ham in the car that is fucking BLEAK 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Their skin is shocking like they never drank a glass of water in their lives and the Bperfect slathered on to em never taken off 🥴🤣

Doug24

Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a cunt but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic bitch who loves herself God only knows why
Aww sorry @NoseyWagon22 something similar with a neighbour not as bad but blocking access general acting the bollix behaviour. If they are renting find out who landlord is. Get on to guards, they are pretty shit at dealing with noise pollution ect but exhaust all avenues.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Lads do any of ye have decent anonymous viewer that ye use can ye link it please. One i use isn’t working ive went in on two others but they are crap. Thanks in advance. ☺
https://mollygram.com/

This is the only one that looks like it works in real time, the rest have been disappointing even instanav!
---
Why don’t these people remove the makeup of their face at night?
Lazy geebags, burps is queen of being one

• Heart

snmb

Supermom having another pop at Burps this morning 😂 saying she should be hospitalised cos she coughed her soul up last night but then saying nah she's only being dramatic 🤣

NO love lost there
I can't believe she hasn't thrown any shade back yet

gotstogo

VIP Member
do “influencers” get paid actual cash or is it in product? So every time she does ads for bperfect, she gets credit to buy more products? Id say she has half opened bottles and palettes all over the place
It depends, but generally it's products and cash to post about said products