Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has forgotten all about him since Belly came along so to her he is never sick..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Lewk is sick but Sarah has a Put on croaky voice from lack of sleep, she'll probably want something jabbed back her throat herself when she's at the doctor with Lewk.. edited to make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant get over all that for teets aunt and “happy birthday tina” for her mums
Definitely a split in the camp no one will convince me otherwise

Reactions: 23
All the effort Sarah put into the reel today to wish Keith's Aunt Happy Birthday compared to the cold hearted Happy Birthday message for her own mother last week 😔
Tina only posted the birthday post from last week yesterday. Must of been a row or some argument going on.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m a bad parent but why is she straight on to the doctor he only vomited as he was coughing. Why not start off by giving him Calpol and a cough bottle? Maybe he’s been sick awhile and she feels bad for letting him get worse!! Unless he has a chest infection he won’t be given an antibiotic 🙄
Because munch munch munch..munchasens! (by proxy- the correct term for using your child for the attn)

*would love to give credit to whoever originally posted this but can’t remember who)
---
She's such a sad case, putting it out there about Luke having a normal sickness like any other child that a proper mother would treat the child for a day or two at least before going to GP,she needs content so this is her content for today,burps grow up girl and get a life,it's a sad situation to get off on sickness in your kids,she has no friends because she is just a horrible person and fake,won't bring the kids anywhere as her main aim in life is to filter herself to death and not come to terms with how big she is now
Exactly, aside from the massive red flag of him apologizing…if he‘s not posing and performing for her, then he’s an inconvenience. Not to derail but how much does she need to pay per visit with the medical card? When I first joined this thread a few years back, the posts were mainly about her taking him to the doc constantly. A fever and vomiting are a sure sign of a simple virus. Cant stand when people go to their GP for that, they’re infecting everyone else and taking appointments when there’s nothing that can be done besides a good rest and fluids

late comment but shes killed me with the “training” 🥴

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Because munch munch munch..munchasens! (by proxy- the correct term for using your child for the attn)

*would love to give credit to whoever originally posted this but can’t remember who)
---

Exactly, aside from the massive red flag of him apologizing…if he‘s not posing and performing for her, then he’s an inconvenience. Not to derail but how much does she need to pay per visit with the medical card? When I first joined this thread a few years back, the posts were mainly about her taking him to the doc constantly. A fever and vomiting are a sure sign of a simple virus. Cant stand when people go to their GP for that, they’re infecting everyone else and taking appointments when there’s nothing that can be done besides a good rest and fluids

late comment but shes killed me with the “training” 🥴
No cost for GP with medical card... you just pay €2.50 per prescription

• Wow
Reactions: 4
All the effort Sarah put into the reel today to wish Keith's Aunt Happy Birthday compared to the cold hearted Happy Birthday message for her own mother last week 😔
Has it really been a year since we were treated to that hilarious exploitive video of the guys dancing for Tina girl??! God, time (and threads) fly when you're a bleep like Burps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the other huns have been gifted blend and go tumblers and blenders new colours on my feed today, even lazy grace. Not Sarah though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has it really been a year since we were treated to that hilarious exploitive video of the guys dancing for Tina girl??! God, time (and threads) fly when you're a bleep like Burps
I can’t believe it’s nearly 2 years since Kelly is live 😢 feels like only yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who called it that there would be a sickness just in time for next weekend man U v man city match.

• Haha
bleeping hell…. Luke is never sick??? I believe that kid is sick every 4/5 weeks…. They would live in the GP office if they could. Vermin

If luke is “sick” why is SHE putting on the sick voice? 🙄🙄
easily knowing she has a medical card!

The reel of Keith’s aunt too 🙄 complete with hillbilly music of course 🙈
---
Isn't that a very well positioned feather on the carpet. It's almost as if someone placed it there for attention 🤔🤔
I thought it was a stone tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This one gauls me! Bang of medical card off her. Not a hope she’d darken the door if she had to fork out herself. Lewks only useful when she can get some sympathy out of the situation.

We’re with a new GP practice roughly 5+ years and my eldest has never been. My middle child has been twice I’d say. She hasn’t a clue

How did they not hear the child coughing so much he vomited?!
From the pictures of the house it's like the attic was converted so maybe there is 2 bedrooms up there and another bedroom downstairs. She mentioned the other day that Luke was upstairs with his cousin so maybe the kids are upstairs in their rooms and Keith and Sarah downstairs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.