Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion

Humpty Dumpty sat on his wall, unlike burps who looks like Humpty but doesn’t own a wall, despite her thrice bought house

its tit but I can’t do them and we’re getting close to thread possibly being closed without suggestions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah Sarah quite contrary , how does ur belly grow ? With cheese and sauce and potatoes all in a row !! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thread suggestion

Down 18 pound but she's still big and round,
Clearly telling lies cos she's still the same size

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She gives her crappy parenting away every single time. That child is terrified. We’ve all seen how she is with Bet and she’s no better with her own. She’s just vile!
Poor keeth.
No sayrah it's poor lewk
---
When is the self care day going to be a waxing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mustache you a question, mustache you quick, whole family are sickos that guve us the ick 🤢

Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Weird we get an update that lewk vomite and apologised because the child is emotional neglected yet belly’s medical history is completely private with coy posts from hospital about needing was it a 6 month antibiotic????? Mad she gives the little spud more privacy that her eldest because there’s a different sperm donor calling the shots.
As for teets aunt saying that about Luke, bleeping geebag, include him as family whatever but saying that bollix trying to whitewash out his actual dad who obvs is involved some way or other, that whole o Connor crew is just as bleeping scummy, the type that think they’re posh shopping in Dunnes not Penneys 😂 get off the vino Regina and get out of burps hairy fat arse

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion #112

“As a child, I was very expressionate, now I’m just nasty to Lewk & Bet”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a insta that I use for watching her stories along with others and now I’m suddenly blocked 🤷‍♀️ does she randomly block people if they watch her stories but don’t follow her if so she has to much time on her hands

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion- Scummy mummy Sarah Burp, Renew yous a flop and she will NOT work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a insta that I use for watching her stories along with others and now I’m suddenly blocked 🤷‍♀️ does she randomly block people if they watch her stories but don’t follow her if so she has to much time on her hands
She does! We actually follow each other on Insta and one day she actually blocked me from her stories and was blocked for months and then poof...unblocked! I was looking at her using a second account I have and she didnt block. So odd!

Reactions: 2
Weird we get an update that lewk vomite and apologised because the child is emotional neglected yet belly’s medical history is completely private with coy posts from hospital about needing was it a 6 month antibiotic????? Mad she gives the little spud more privacy that her eldest because there’s a different sperm donor calling the shots.
As for teets aunt saying that about Luke, bleeping geebag, include him as family whatever but saying that bollix trying to whitewash out his actual dad who obvs is involved some way or other, that whole o Connor crew is just as bleeping scummy, the type that think they’re posh shopping in Dunnes not Penneys 😂 get off the vino Regina and get out of burps hairy fat arse
What did the aunt say about luke

Reactions: 2
She does! We actually follow each other on Insta and one day she actually blocked me from her stories and was blocked for months and then poof...unblocked! I was looking at her using a second account I have and she didnt block. So odd!
I’m blocked by her on my main account just set up this second account to be nosy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did the aunt say about luke
Shared a pic of luke on his own (and obvs others) on insta saying “my nephews make the best looking kids” or best kids, it was in a screenshot someone posted a few pages back. Be a dad all ye want but keet didn’t “make” him and he’s the double of his actual father and first sister

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.