Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke has been ‘sick’ constantly since he was born what is she on about. It’s bang out of order for Keith’s aunt to post that about Luke, Keith may be the daddy who stepped up but he did not ‘make’ Luke. Biden must be a world record holder for waiting to be seen in the family court at this stage. 4 years & counting but sure he’s really busy on hols & parenting another man’s child

Reactions: 24
Luke has been ‘sick’ constantly since he was born what is she on about. It’s bang out of order for Keith’s aunt to post that about Luke, Keith may be the daddy who stepped up but he did not ‘make’ Luke. Biden must be a world record holder for waiting to be seen in the family court at this stage. 4 years & counting but sure he’s really busy on hols & parenting another man’s child
I'm starting to believe this too, someone who knows Brian well had told me ages ago that family court was all put on hold because of Burps claiming stress over the miscarraige and then sickness etc with the pregnancy but Belly is 7 months old now ffs, there's no excuses left for the man at this stage!!

Reactions: 14
I'm starting to believe this too, someone who knows Brian well had told me ages ago that family court was all put on hold because of Burps claiming stress over the miscarraige and then sickness etc with the pregnancy but Belly is 7 months old now ffs, there's no excuses left for the man at this stage!!
Wouldn’t surprise me is she is claiming she can’t have court with PND not defending Brian just saying she’s well able to lie.

Reactions: 15
Brian was spinning yarns to people but nobody waits that long. One of those fake accounts was the one saying he has him on a Thursday & they conveniently saw them together often. It’s all fantasy. He’s a waster.
I remember a long time ago someone came on here saying Michelle’s son has extra needs & Brian was focused on him for now thinking it would be lapped up but skiddadled when it wasn’t. I believe that was true. He’s a sicko.

Reactions: 8
How do we know Brian doesn’t have Luke 3/4/5 days of the week? Sarah only shows what her narrative is. We actually haven’t seen Luke in stories in a while now. She mentions he is in the house playing etc but never see him. Brian could have a lot more access but Sarah isn’t going to let on that now is she?

Reactions: 37
I follow someone else who had a baby within 2 weeks of our burps. She's always getting deliveries, unlike burps who has received nothing or if she has I can't remember 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
the way she said “poor keeet had to get up at 5:30” I just wanted to slap her nasty smug face, she actually repulses me 🤮 and the eyeroll, you’re a disgrace Burp 🤬 stop giving parenting advice also and stick to what you know best, stuffing your pie hole with mince and growing muff hair that will reach your ankles soon based on what we witnessed recently from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we know Brian doesn’t have Luke 3/4/5 days of the week? Sarah only shows what her narrative is. We actually haven’t seen Luke in stories in a while now. She mentions he is in the house playing etc but never see him. Brian could have a lot more access but Sarah isn’t going to let on that now is she?
Wonder was Luke with Brian Sunday she said he’s upstairs playing with his cousin which I thought was weird she didn’t refer to the cousins name as it would be her niece of nephew and she used to play the Luke’s sick card a lot after he’d been with Brian for a overnight stay and no pics today of sick Luke she can’t help but to stick a phone in the child’s face when he’s not well

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m a bad parent but why is she straight on to the doctor he only vomited as he was coughing. Why not start off by giving him Calpol and a cough bottle? Maybe he’s been sick awhile and she feels bad for letting him get worse!! Unless he has a chest infection he won’t be given an antibiotic 🙄
everyone needs to remember this when they can’t get an appointment themselves. Free GP for u8, will eventually be u12. i mean people like burps who go straight to the doctor without Trying some calpol etc…. Obviously there are situations when straight to doc is 100% the right move. If he had a raging temp, why was he outside over the weekend, playing with teet on the grass? She’s full of tit. She probably wants doc to say it’s viral so she can send him back to school. That poor child gets no love from that witch. In the tiktok with bets haul from penneys the poor child said hello or hi at the start and the witch gave her a death stare. The child had a nervous laugh. She is the most unnatural mother on the planet

Reactions: 13
Went for a snoop to see why this one is the best auntie-friend.. Someone needs to tell auntie Reggie that teeth did not make lewk 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s obviously a bleeping simpleton like the rest of them for putting that up. What’s with Burp (and now extended family) denying the fact that Luke has a father? Pack of unhinged nut jobs the lot of them.
---
She has forgotten all about him since Belly came along so to her he is never sick..
Luke has had 7 years of being sick, it’s now Belly’s turn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder was Luke with Brian Sunday she said he’s upstairs playing with his cousin which I thought was weird she didn’t refer to the cousins name as it would be her niece of nephew and she used to play the Luke’s sick card a lot after he’d been with Brian for a overnight stay and no pics today of sick Luke she can’t help but to stick a phone in the child’s face when he’s not well
that’s right she always said lewk Buckley was sick after a visitor sleepover with Brian, maybe that’s why she runs to the go, so it can be documented for court. She’s a thundering bleep .

I actually thought that was her aunt 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️ if it’s his that is absolutely ridiculous, unless of course it’s his aunts mothers house they’re in 🤔

Reactions: 7
Hoovered but she’s a brush in her hand 😂😂😂
That’s just another Burpism. She also says that she could of sized down in clothes that are welded on to her, traynun is a few jumping jacks in front of the TV, a snack is a small cow doused in cheeeeese. She’s demented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
everyone needs to remember this when they can’t get an appointment themselves. Free GP for u8, will eventually be u12. i mean people like burps who go straight to the doctor without Trying some calpol etc…. Obviously there are situations when straight to doc is 100% the right move. If he had a raging temp, why was he outside over the weekend, playing with teet on the grass? She’s full of tit. She probably wants doc to say it’s viral so she can send him back to school. That poor child gets no love from that witch. In the tiktok with bets haul from penneys the poor child said hello or hi at the start and the witch gave her a death stare. The child had a nervous laugh. She is the most unnatural mother on the planet
Oh she will absolutely have him in school tomorrow if she can. There obviously wasn't much wrong with him when he went to the doctor or she would have been on by now frothing at the mouth in delight talking about what medication he got 🙄

Love hearing this beast slurp on tea 🤢 and Lewk is ‘never sick’ sure he use to be sick constantly! In the docs all the time, give him time to fight it off sure it hasn’t even been 24 hours. She’s dog rough
Sure hes not been sick since the baby coming along she's using her now for her hospital fix and teet would be more attentive with his little girl she's a bloody pity 🙄
---
Oh she will absolutely have him in school tomorrow if she can. There obviously wasn't much wrong with him when he went to the doctor or she would have been on by now frothing at the mouth in delight talking about what medication he got 🙄
Correct me if I'm not wrong Lewk hasn't been sick since that time keet went out and he had to come home to the child that couldn't remember being sick all over the place she sent him to school the next morning and someone complained to the school saying he shouldn't be in there for 24 hrs it could be passed on to vulnerable people it was all over Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
it‘s awful isn’t it 😒
---
Because munch munch munch..munchasens! (by proxy- the correct term for using your child for the attn)

*would love to give credit to whoever originally posted this but can’t remember who)
it was @Resu Eman way back. Edited to add I’m still saying un-cleted 🙈😂

IMG_9907.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thread title suggestion:

Belly loves Beddy's pic, poor Lewk sorry for being sick, Sarah's still a useless thick

That's a shite attempt sorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last thing that ugly bleep would do is say he is with his dad she wants turkey teeth to be best step up dad there is she makes me sick 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.