Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defense, I don't think this is overly accurate, it takes me about 3 stone to change in dress size (I'm over 6ft though). But she hasn't lost an ounce anyway and those leggings don't compress, she's like a bowling ball with legs
No I dropped 2 stone and dropped from 14 to 10 so a stone is about a dress size

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m a bad parent but why is she straight on to the doctor he only vomited as he was coughing. Why not start off by giving him Calpol and a cough bottle? Maybe he’s been sick awhile and she feels bad for letting him get worse!! Unless he has a chest infection he won’t be given an antibiotic 🙄

Reactions: 45
This one bleeping rots me. I've a relative exactly like her.... kid is always "sick", at the GP, urgent care etc every week. Obviously documents it all on Instagram... my lil Princess sick again🥺Needless to say she has a medical card so doesn't have to pay a penny.

If anyone in Dublin knows the CHI children's urgent care in Connolly hospital, that has now been made appointment only.
And ill bet my life its because of scrotes like Sarah and my relative rocking up week after week for a bleeping afternoon out. Believe me if they had to pay 120 quid a pop at Connolly or 100 quid a&e charge in Temple St they'd think twice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I love how Supermom is showing leggings this morning that she's not affiliated with and it's not an ad they are just good leggings for a good price. Another swipe at Burps since she was raving about the leggings company she's working with the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how Supermom is showing leggings this morning that she's not affiliated with and it's not an ad they are just good leggings for a good price. Another swipe at Burps since she was raving about the leggings company she's working with the weekend 😂
She actually works out so would know what’s good and what’s not for the gym

Burbs must be ate with jealousy looking at her auld pal supermom.
Because what ever people think of her she has a fab
figure and has kept her weight off
And doesent use her kids for content like the rest of the clowns any time she has shown her kids they are so mannerly

Reactions: 25
My OH is an A&E doctor and nothing he hates more than idiots rocking in with kids who are sick less than 24 hrs. Lewk has vomited once, probably due to coughing so much. He's got a temp- here's some free medical advice for ya BigBack- give the child paracetamol and ibuprofen intermittently to manage the temp. Strip him off and use a cold compress / fan if he is burning up. If he continues to deteriorate or the temp doesn't go down after a few days then by all means go to the GP. No need to break your fat neck going there today. She doesn't have the brains she was born with and is raging Lewk can't be shipped off to school and she actually has to parent him. Also, she needs to remember her lies she puts out there- who remembers she has SouthDoc tortured thinking Lewk was Diabetic?!

Reactions: 24
Maybe I’m a bad parent but why is she straight on to the doctor he only vomited as he was coughing. Why not start off by giving him Calpol and a cough bottle? Maybe he’s been sick awhile and she feels bad for letting him get worse!! Unless he has a chest infection he won’t be given an antibiotic 🙄
You arnt a bad parent. You just don’t have a medical card!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My OH is an A&E doctor and nothing he hates more than idiots rocking in with kids who are sick less than 24 hrs. Lewk has vomited once, probably due to coughing so much. He's got a temp- here's some free medical advice for ya BigBack- give the child paracetamol and ibuprofen intermittently to manage the temp. Strip him off and use a cold compress / fan if he is burning up. If he continues to deteriorate or the temp doesn't go down after a few days then by all means go to the GP. No need to break your fat neck going there today. She doesn't have the brains she was born with and is raging Lewk can't be shipped off to school and she actually has to parent him. Also, she needs to remember her lies she puts out there- who remembers she has SouthDoc tortured thinking Lewk was Diabetic?!
Totally agree with this, in my house if the kids spike a temp it's calpol/nurofen and on the sofa for the day. If it goes on for a few days then I'll call the doctor. This one didn't even give him a chance to fight it off and get better, just straight to the doctor as always 🙄 Wonder does she make him sleep in a gro bag and a wooly cardigan like Belly does, that might explain him being hot. She's a clown 🤡

• Heart
As usual, she is frothing at the fanny at the thoughts of seeing the GP.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My 80 year old mother rang me earlier to say she rang her gp for her repeat prescription and the gp wants to see her cause its 6 months since she saw her last and she's raging she has to go down. And there's this one looking for excuses to block up the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That child doesn't need an immediate dash to GP, she's a thick and useless bleep of a mother. Give him a chance to get better. It's stuff like that that makes me further hate this bleep. A few hours for a child can see them go from miserable to flying around the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's such a sad case, putting it out there about Luke having a normal sickness like any other child that a proper mother would treat the child for a day or two at least before going to GP,she needs content so this is her content for today,burps grow up girl and get a life,it's a sad situation to get off on sickness in your kids,she has no friends because she is just a horrible person and fake,won't bring the kids anywhere as her main aim in life is to filter herself to death and not come to terms with how big she is now

Reactions: 9
You arnt a bad parent. You just don’t have a medical card!
No I don’t 2 of my kids have them alright and one has a gp visit card but that doesn’t mean I’d be running to the doc after one vomit. When is Luke 8? His gp visit card will be gone then!

Reactions: 4
All the effort Sarah put into the reel today to wish Keith's Aunt Happy Birthday compared to the cold hearted Happy Birthday message for her own mother last week 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m still in shock she actually said it out loud “he’s never sick”
Am I watching a new burp here???? I have never known a child to be as sickly as luke buckley.
He’s been on about 30 antibiotics since he was born

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.