Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s official, she’s deranged!! Sharing crappy posts on insta does not a mother make Sara Burp. Could you go hard at bringing Lewk to a dentist? I know oral hygiene and dental care doesn’t exist in your house but give it a lash for the sake of the child you pretend to care so much about.

Why was the child up in a heap because he vomited? Why was he apologising? I’d say he’s been ate before for getting the beast out of her pit and was terrified of her reaction. Nasty cow
Its quite telling that he has to apologise. Even the 'I didnt mean to' would suggest she eats him for accidents too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's 34 years old and carries on like a 70 year old woman in fact a 70 year would do more Il be sore tomorrow give me a break you lazy lump of cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its quite telling that he has to apologise. Even the 'I didnt mean to' would suggest she eats him for accidents too
I dread to think how she speaks to that poor boy when the camera's not on if he's apologising for something he had no control over

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Love how she rolls her eyes after she says Lewk is sick... Fumin she has to parent him .

Very odd that a child said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to " .. about getting sick.. Very telling that the poor child feels he has to apologise for getting sick.

I guess this mean Sarah wont be trainin today sure gawd luv her 🙄
Omg the eye roll the poor child probably got ate for getting sick

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She gives her crappy parenting away every single time. That child is terrified. We’ve all seen how she is with Bet and she’s no better with her own. She’s just vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s official, she’s deranged!! Sharing crappy posts on insta does not a mother make Sara Burp. Could you go hard at bringing Lewk to a dentist? I know oral hygiene and dental care doesn’t exist in your house but give it a lash for the sake of the child you pretend to care so much about.

Why was the child up in a heap because he vomited? Why was he apologising? I’d say he’s been ate before for getting the beast out of her pit and was terrified of her reaction. Nasty cow
I’d say living with her is so temperamental that’s he’s constantly on eggshells. He probably doesn’t know what way she will react to things so he knows that he has to get in there with a sorry before she can eat him. We’ve seen her on TikTok snapping the head off Beth for no real reason so I’d say Luke gets it twice as bad at times. No wonder the child’s teeth are gritted down. I’d say it’s very hard living with her
---
She gives her crappy parenting away every single time. That child is terrified. We’ve all seen how she is with Bet and she’s no better with her own. She’s just vile!
Snap just said the exact same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s telling that luke was upset saying sorry for being sick? That is definitely the way she has him living on his nerves.. a wee quote for brian threw in for good measure 🙄

The eye roll when she said Luke was sick. She showed more sympathy for Keet who had to get up at half 5 this morning, sure God love him 🙄
---
Wait til you see this heifer getting a doctors appointment straightaway as usual 😡

Reactions: 18
who is this magical doctor that sarah can get an app with?
also he has a cough, you’d know she isn’t paying when she’s straight to the Gp

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg the eye roll the poor child probably got ate for getting sick
It was one thing i remember hearing years ago was to never give out to a child for being sick as they will try stop it and could end up choking. If you're reading this Sarah leave the poor boy alone for things he has no control over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He has a temperature she said he was burning up. Don’t bring him into doc mind him. Drink your tea get off the phone and grow a pair

Reactions: 21
If she gets hitched the medical card will be gone, no more holidays in CUH or trips to the GP for Burp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's more sympathetic for keet getting up for work than she does her son horrible evil witch

Love hearing this beast slurp on tea 🤢 and Lewk is ‘never sick’ sure he use to be sick constantly! In the docs all the time, give him time to fight it off sure it hasn’t even been 24 hours. She’s dog rough

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do the huns have to update people when their child is unwell ? Same as how their kid slept. Who in there right mind is like the kid is sick I better let instagram know 😷

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.