Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus as she mauled her face this morning I realised the shorter nails are gone (I actually think they suited her blobby hands better) and she has new long ones on again with coloured tips 🤷🏻‍♀️
For a one who puts so much time on herself she still looks rancid

Reactions: 4
Shared a pic of luke on his own (and obvs others) on insta saying “my nephews make the best looking kids” or best kids, it was in a screenshot someone posted a few pages back. Be a dad all ye want but keet didn’t “make” him and he’s the double of his actual father and first sister
That's disgusting the child had a father and its not turkey teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus as she mauled her face this morning I realised the shorter nails are gone (I actually think they suited her blobby hands better) and she has new long ones on again with coloured tips 🤷🏻‍♀️
For a one who puts so much time on herself she still looks rancid
They’re the old nails from the week of the wedding so this is a pre record.
And just in case anyone is confused Sayra is not an MUA. Don’t be messaging her now to book her in for your summer events.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Walk complete but she is standing beside the Lough. She probably drove over and walked around it once.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laughing at this on the BT Bobbi Brown page! Won’t be getting my make up done in there if they think her make up is good!
Wow, what a spectacular duck up from the BB BT team. Who in their right mind would think this ape with her big red baboon ass face would be decent to advertise makeup😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And thats how we know she hasn’t been walking as she stated she was the other day 🙄 always an update when she does
Exactly, she has to post about any activity she does. So that's 3 failed attempts at starting couch to 5k, 1 fifteen minute workout and 1 walk she's done since January. Is it any wonder the weight is just falling off of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, she has to post about any activity she does. So that's 3 failed attempts at starting couch to 5k, 1 fifteen minute workout and 1 walk she's done since January. Is it any wonder the weight is just falling off of her 😂😂😂
TRAINING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What's with the "paid partnership" shes starting to use on her tiktoks now. And tagging Bobbi brown and the make up sponges. She's begging for clabs the desperate wannabe. No Blend n go new product sent to her yesterday like the other huns got. No more vitamin ads, no jelly ads, no sea moss ads. Seems she's been dropped by loads of companies. If she didn't have bperfect she would be gone long ago but sure what instahun doesn't work with bperfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's with the "paid partnership" shes starting to use on her tiktoks now. And tagging Bobbi brown and the make up sponges. She's begging for clabs the desperate wannabe. No Blend n go new product sent to her yesterday like the other huns got. No more vitamin ads, no jelly ads, no sea moss ads. Seems she's been dropped by loads of companies. If she didn't have bperfect she would be gone long ago but sure what instahun doesn't work with bperfect!
I noticed the paid partnership too. Should start screenshotting them and sending them onto revenue and council etc to show what other income she is receiving. She hasn't posted the free botox and fat dissolving chin ad yet. I know it's not clear if she got all the treatments for free in return for advertising Celeste Medical but is she obliged to declare the monetary value of the treatments to Revenue?

I noticed the paid partnership too. Should start screenshotting them and sending them onto revenue and council etc to show what other income she is receiving. She hasn't posted the free botox and fat dissolving chin ad yet. I know it's not clear if she got all the treatments for free in return for advertising Celeste Medical but is she obliged to declare the monetary value of the treatments to Revenue?
Yes I think they have to declare the value of everything they receive but I doubt she does

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.